1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bolt Fans Represent in Big D!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chavez, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    I live in Dallas and am long time follower of this board though I'm a pretty infrequent poster. Just have to say that the Bolts fans were huge yesterday. I don't think it showed up on TV because our blues mixed in with the Dallas blues, but we were everywhere. I was in section 244, and I honestly believe there were more Chargers fans in that section than Cowboys fan. Thanks everyone for coming out. This was my second live chargers game. My first was the Vikinigs game where Petterson set the rushing record so, obviously, yesterday was a much better experience.

:abq2:

2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Awesome! How are the Cowboy fans in Dallas? 'Cause I wont lie, I had season tix when we played the Cowboys @ home several years ago... and I thought they were some of the worst fans (meaning biggest a-holes) I ever experienced.

3. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    They're actually not as bad as they used to be. With the team being pretty mediocre over the past several years I think that has brought the fans down a notch or two. They basically just ***** about Jerry, Wade, and Romo and how they suck in December, though there is always the occassional reference back to the glory days.