1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bolt Pride Event 8/2/12

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Sydalish, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Hola! A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to meet the head honcho for Bolt Pride at a fundraising event at Chargers Park. Like me, he got involved with HDSA (Huntington's Disease Society of America) through the Chargers.

Next Thursday (8/2/12) Bolt Pride will be hosting an event at the Tilted Kilt in Mission Valley to help raise money for HDSA and also announce their tailgate schedule for the 2012 season. Attached is the flyer for the event for any who are interested. There will be some great entertainment and some of the "prizes" you can get from donating are pretty sweet :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. JAMES ORNELAS

JAMES ORNELAS Bolt Head Till I'm Dead!!

Ratings:
    +13
    WOOHT WOOHT! BOLTPRIDE...!

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Damnit we will have a podcast that night! Well I can't blame you guys for wanting to go to such a great event BUT that means you should download the show later that night ;-)

4. JAMES ORNELAS

JAMES ORNELAS Bolt Head Till I'm Dead!!

Ratings:
    +13
    You should just do the podcast from Tilted Kilt or have an onscence reporter :cool: beautiful WOMAN and CHARGERS FOOTBALL can't ask for anything more... so excited!!:abq2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Would you be able to talk with them about setting up internet and a place to broadcast? I could mention this to Ray BUT we have to have those things in order to broadcast

6. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    You can't just do the broadcast earlier in the day or push it 24 hours?

7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I don't think so

8. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    Then I suggest a pit fight to the death for the existence of the respective events. Lang lebe dem Sieger!

9. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    The crew from Bolt Pride and myself go back many years, and Alvarez is a good friend. I used to help them set up their tailgate area at 6 in the morning on Game Days. I might just be able to make this event. Thanks for the info Syd!

Pointy :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Meeting Alvarez and his wife was the highlight of our night at the Shoot to Cure event, great people :) Hope you get to make it!

• Like Like x 1
  11. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Wow Vic like the new avatar , you must of been workin out all off season you stud!:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Now for the facepaint...

13. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Dude all the years I've known you and tailgated together that avatar is a keeper !:tup:

14. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    A little napalm in the background would be nice. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    I saw Mr Alvarez at TC on the weekend, he was in the background during one of Annie's snippets. He didn't get interviewed however.