1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bolts’ D tries to regain swagger without Merriman

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 16, 2008.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-chargersdefense101608&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

2. Golfboy

Golfboy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Personally, I hope AJ is paying attention, and decides that Merriman is much more important to our defense than he's been given credit.
    RESIGN SHAWNE!!!

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

:icon_huh::icon_huh::icon_huh:

I wonder if he's earning his 36mil in Jax??

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Only thing Florence inspired was alot of Homer Simpson like "D'oh!" -ing

5. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    and a certain Eurobolt calling him a dick:lol:

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Screw the swagger. I want a primal scream that instantly instills fear into the heart of the opponent, followed by a complete & total dismemberment of the opposing offense. :icon_twisted:

No celebrations, no dances, no swagger. Just a lethal combination of aggression & suppression.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    :abq2: I WANT BLOOD !!! :abq2:

• Like Like x 1
  8. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172

“A lot of things have been off, so it’s been hard to just put your finger on one thing,” said Chargers defensive end Luis Castillo. “But I think the one thing you could say for sure is that it all played a part in the intensity out there. We haven’t really been one group consistently. Now we’re getting back to that and you can see it in the way we’re playing.”

“When we’re feeding off one another you just feel it,” said quarterback Philip Rivers. “When our guys get it going and get things stirred up, it can be chaos. I’ve seen it firsthand out here in practice in training camp. You go through the blitz period and they’re going nuts and it’s kind of like, ‘When can this practice be over? I’m tired of listening to them over there.’ That was the case (Sunday night) it looked like for the most part. (The Patriots) were reeling and it was kind of like you didn’t want to put your helmet down on the sideline. The ball was flying all over the place and it was good. That was a big win for us, a big step. Now we’ve just got to keep it going.”

I like the idea of one unit feeding off of the success of other units :yes: :tup:

9. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Prison Sex

It's time to get nasty motherfukers.... :yes: :bolt: :flag:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I knew you'd jump in. :abq1: :abq2:

You never miss an opportunity to talk about prison sex. :icon_tease:

11. VikingBolt

VikingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +477
    Yes, reminds me of last year. At first they were 'discombobulated' in several games, then they gelled. What I don't understand, is despite many being out with injuries, we also accumulated some very good talent and still started out the same way as last year. I want them to 'get it altogether' and STAY that way for at least 3 Lombardies.

12. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    My liver function has improved since Florence left.