1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bolts 32 Broncos 3, FIRST PLACE IS OURS !!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Great Defensive game by the Bolts defense.

3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, and an INT.

Held Denver OUT of the end zone with ZERO touchdowns !!!

Also, OVER 200 YARDS RUSHING by the Bolts, WOW :icon_eek:

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Not just first place in the AFC West, but 2nd place in the AFC now that Cincy lost to the Raiders!!!

3. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Word... :abq2:

IND 10 - 0

SD 7 - 3

CIN 7 - 3

NE 7 - 3

PITT 6 - 4

DEN 6 - 4

JAC 6 - 4

GO BOLTS :abq2:

4. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Pardon me, folks, but...............I think we are starting to look like WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup::abq2::yes:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    The Broncos got steamrolled from one end of the field to the other. I think it's been categorically proven that they aren't a good team, that they aren't in our league and never were.

With us, we've made great strides in just a month. This team could be looking incredibly good as we approach the final stretch of the season

6. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Dominant performance by our boys! Scary thing is, it seems like we've only scratched the surface with the potential of this offense.

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    We got our beat down. :icon_toast::abq2::tup:

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I think Mickey D needs more hoodie time. :icon_rofl:

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Thanks for showing some class and showing up without dropping a bunch of BS. Speaks highly of you

10. Day1BroncoFan

Day1BroncoFan Broncotalker

Ratings:
    +4
    Congrats to you guys on a dominating win. It looks like Denver is down and out right now. I'm not giving up hope yet but it looks like my original 8-8 for the season might have been optimistic.

:unsure:

11. BlazingBolt

BlazingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +36
    Well we were actually in first place going in to this game...but,yeah It's great to be there all by ourselves.

Clearly the Chargers, Chiefs, and Raiders are the three best teams in the AFC West after what happened today. The Chiefs and Raiders wins are great for us in regards to potential playoffs seeding.

12. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    I thought I was the only one to think that. I like the play calling by Norv. (Don't bring up the end of the half ****, we were getting the ball back anyhow.) Wildfrog, double reverse, and that flea flicker thing that I've only seen Randy Moss and Tom Brady do. Sick ****, Norv, this is the year to bring out the bag of tricks. I want the defensive coordinators to worry about what other possible tricks you may have up your sleeve.

13. CaptainTapp

CaptainTapp BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Yep, love seeing that handoff to LT, then pass back to Rivers who passes it to Gates play (think they did it against the Dolphins before?) Every time I see that it gets me out of my seat.

Not such a big fan of hte reverses, they always seem to get stuffed for a loss, but I guess it keeps the other team guessing.

And the Wild Frog is sick just sick, although I did not like the play they ran today where it was passed to three different guys, that seems way too risky and it was stuffed.

Anyway I'm loving the Bolts right now, a month ago everybody was saying "no teams ever come back from 3.5 games back blah blah blah to make the playoffs blah" our guys proved em wrong! :abq2: