1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bolts beat Colts! No love for San Diego.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by psychicsidekick, Dec 18, 2005.

1. psychicsidekick

psychicsidekick BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Typical. Wathcing the post game shows, all I see are interviews with the Colts. Dungy...Manning. Where the heck is the love for the Chargers? I guess we need to go undefeated to get some respect.

2. psychicsidekick

psychicsidekick BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    After thinking about for a while, I guess it is the bigger story to have your undefeated season spoiled by the Chargers. There won't be an absence of news about what happened today. The Chargers did an amazing job of letting everyone know what type of team they really are. I hope they play with that type of intensity in every game.

3. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah, it wasn't about how the Chargers beat the Colts, it was about how the Colts didn't play their game.

Regardless, it was the biggest win of the season for us so far. We did what no one else could do and all Charger fans should be proud. Now let's do the same thing in KC this week!

4. colt45

colt45 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    You guys aren't out of the woods yet......nice win.

5. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah, we're not. But thanks for the props. You guys are still the best team in the NFL right now. Good luck the rest of the way!