1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bolts/Donks

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Nov 12, 2006.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    After todays game, I can't help but feel that this team is starting to rid itself of all its demons. The Donks at home have definitely been a thorn in our side and the way this team held itself together today and came back for the win, I feel better and better about us kicking some Donky dik.

2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    How does Shanarat cok-sucker fire his team up? They barely beat the Raiders but they beat them.

We will win in Denver. :yes: :bolt:

3. LinksterAC

LinksterAC BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    I still think we lose, though I've run out of any logical support for that viewpoint. Everything I know about football says we should embarrass those guys, especially after the comeback we had against the Bengals, but Invesco is a tough place to win.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,879
    Pay back time kids, we are for real.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    We are for real
    but if we want to be the best Charger team, not to mention a true super bowl contender, we HAVE GOT TO WIN AT INVESCO!
    I wont go against the chargers like I did at Arrowhead (even though I was right). I just feel it

6. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +853
    This is the toughest game left on our schedule. We hardly ever win in Colorado, but I feel that we will break through this year.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    we haven't won at invesco this century

anyone know when the last time we won at invesco was? I remember 1994 and maybe 1998 (the one and only Jermaine Fazande show :tdown: ) but I cna't think of any after that

8. LinksterAC

LinksterAC BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    We're due. And to be perfectly honest, all homerism aside, we're a vastly superior team to the Broncos. If we have Castillo back next week, along with a healthier Phillips, we're set up nicely to give them a game they'd like to forget.

9. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Wow, already starting with the chargers will lose again. I think this game is a key game for us. IF we pull this one out, we will go 13-3. Im making a bold statement. IF we dont, I see us at 12-4 at worst. Hold on to your seats ladies and gents, here we go!!!!! Like I said, its a fitting season for us to win the super bowl. All the odds against us, all the drama around our club. We deserve this more than any team. Knowing we are the last team to be the colts during a regular season game, they dont scare me. Broncos dont scare me, only the fact we suck in Denver. But this sunday will tell us all how much heart we have if todays game didnt.

10. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    We Will Demolish Them If The Raiders Can Almost Beat Them We It Should Be A Sure Win Well Everyone Is Welcome To Our House To Enjoy The Game On The 60 Inch T.v Mrs.megold0715 Will Be Cooking A Feast For Kings And Queens Go Chargers I Bleed Blue And Gold,mgold

11. RAIDOOORS!...suck

RAIDOOORS!...suck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I don't know about anyone else in here, but im sick and tired of sports casters and or writers all rating denver over SD in power rankings yet they are the same people who say we are the only ones who can beat Indy in Indy ???? I just hope SD shows up to the damn game this year (denver)

12. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +87
    I feel way better about going into Invesco field and kicking the donkeys *** after watching our offense in the 2nd half against the Bengals. The donkeys have very little offense and we should be able to score enough points to beat their ***. I agree we hardly ever win in Denver but I really believe we beat them this time. Go Boltzzz

13. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    Whats the stat? Like 3 wins the 18 years??? Gunna change sunday!!!

14. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Agreed.

Castillo's high ankle sprain is worrisome. This is something you can not push. He has never had this type of injury for starters.

15. Boltsessive

Boltsessive Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3
    We will win next week. Biggest concern is that Denver was overlooking the 'duhs, and may have a big chip on their shoulders, after just sneaking by the 'duhs. Castillo should be back, and we probably don't need Merriman, unlike today.

16. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +87
    Hey Trumpet Man how did you feel this morning? and how was that pot roast you cooked up, pretty tasty??? Dont forget to send me some!!!!! :icon_toast:

17. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I was not too bad considering I got 8 hours sleep

Around an hour before the game, I pounded my first beer and from there it was smooth sailing. The pot roast filled the whole house with that special smell so when I got up it was time to feast. The meat just fell apart sort of like the defenses today. :icon_mrgreen:

18. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,889
    hopefully the weekend is just what he needed to rest it up
    we need him badly

19. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I am not sure letting Castillo play is wise. I know the Bronco game is important but so is December.

20. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    If he gets well all of a sudden, hope its not cuz of some "cream"!!!