1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bolts Fans...... Whats up From Colorado~

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Colorado~Steel, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colorado~Steel

Colorado~Steel BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking forward to the Big PRIME TIME Matchup between Da Chargerzzz and SB Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

Games between the two have always proved to be good games. I see no reason why this one won't. Cowher vs. Marty.

You know when Cowher wasn't in good favor of many fans, they often referred his coaching tatics as being "Martyball" as their general complaint against him.

But People say stupid **** all the time. Ya Live with it.

Da Bolts would have been in better favor had they beaten the Ravens........... Ya Live with it.

I understand from another thread that yinz "Hate Steeler Fans, Therefore you hate the Steelers" But I figured it can't be all that bad

So Here is to Big Hits and Big Plays!

Good Luck and Enjoy the Game!

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,190
    Welcome to the forum. It should be a good game. Roth isnt what he should be, then again using his face to break his fall isnt the wisest move a rich, young QB can make.

3. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    Sorry Man but I am going this time to the steelers game in san diego unlike last year I had to work on Monday.

Chargers will win. Blood has been spilled on the field and the Chargers are hungry.

P.S. I hate the steelers

4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,355
    Welcome! Classy way to say hello bro!

Personally, the only Steeler fans I hate are the ones who like cut in front of me while I'm driving just to hang their terrible towel out their window.

Steelers have the bragging rights in the NFL now. Can't take that away from them this season...or can we? :icon_mrgreen:

But our D has vastly improved. You can bet Merriman & company hate the bad taste in their mouths after the Raven game.

This will be fun to watch & I'll be there. :yes:

5. SteelerShane

SteelerShane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0

This should be one heck of a game. Like you said, the Chargers defense is vastly improved and more than likely are looking for some redemption after that loss to the Ravens. The Steelers are coming into as big of a "must win" as there can be in October. I think they're going to bring their best shot to San Diego and I expect nothing less in return. Really looking forward to it. Good luck Charger fans and no hard feelings, you're just in our way to where we want to be.

6. philly bolt

philly bolt New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    hello clorado steel, i don't hate steelers fans, nothing like the hated raider fans. there has been exciting competition between the two teams. but it's like thunderdome, two go in and one comes out. may the better team win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.