1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bolts in The Spot Light....Years to Come

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Jan 21, 2008.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Oct 13, 2006
    Man, with the gutsy performance by Rivers and ^%$#@% Eli making it to the SuperBowl, I would love to see the NFL highlight these 2 teams because of the ties that they have between them. I can't help but feel that we have many great years ahead of us and the torch is being passed from LT to Rivers and I fully expect Rivers to step his game up year after year. It's unfortunate that we do not play the Gnats that much but this is going to be the new Peyton/Brady hype.

On a side note, I can't help but feel that we sign Turner for next year and years to come.
  2. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Yah, I'm still going into severe depression and I might come out of it by this coming September.