1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

BOLTS NEED YOUR HELP!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerJeff, Oct 28, 2009.

1. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    This is from a post over at Bolt Bunker from a member - the items will be raffled off on Sunday at the tailgate in M4

Bolt Bunker Thread

Chargers Fans: I (President of the Buckeye Bolts), as well as some Buckeye Bolt players, will be raffling off a set of new Philip Rivers McFarlane Figurines to raise funds for our youth football and cheer program to play at Nationals with American Youth Football.

I have some teams football teams/players that are in contention to play at Nationals in Orlando, FL.

I also some of my cheer squads that are already invited and commited to compete at Nationals also in Orlando, FL.

Again I will be raffling off sets of the new Philip Rivers McFarlane Figurines.

Each raffle ticket will be a donation of $5.00. The winning ticket/s will be pulled 30 minutes before kickoff, of the Chargers VS Radiers game on Sunday November 1st at the Bolt Bunker tailgate at section M4.

Again thank you for your support, and for more information on the Buckeye Bolts visit www.buckeyebolts.com.

See attached pics of the great looking kids repping the Chargers colors, also to see a pic of the Philip Rivers McFarlane Figurines.

LATER POST

I have obtained more Chargers figurines donated directly by creator Todd McFarlane to raffle off this Sunday, to raise funds for the Buckeye Bolts football and cheer travel fund to play at Nationals in Orlando, FL.

These are the Additional Hard to find collectors items:

- NFL FOOTBALL 2006 SERIES 14 ANTONIO GATES
    - NFL FOOTBALL 2007 SERIES 16 LADAINIAN TOMLINSON
    - NFL FOOTBALL 2009 SERIES 20 PHILIP RIVERS

Attached Files:

2. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    Here are some of the team members - check out the uniforms!!!

Attached Files:

3. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    one more:

Attached Files: