1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BOLTS4LIFE Reminds me of this Guy.....

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by RM24, Jan 19, 2010.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Bill Paxton as Private Hudson in "Aliens":

2. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,610
    GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!:drama::icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    With a better GM, we could get a refreshing new start but he doesn't want that. Any coach that comes here is AJ's b*tch!

On the other hand... apparently, you love saying "there's always new season" year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year. :yes:

Maybe that's why some posters bash those of us that want a Super Bowl.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,617
    We all want a Super Bowl. ALL OF US.

Get over yourself Allan.

5. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    I don't want a Super Bowl, I want the Lombardi. Big difference.

6. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    We need a new GM!

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,617
    You know what I meant.:yes:

8. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    Just my own thought, it was directed at no one. :tup::icon_toast:

9. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    The game is over...and you know what? anything but first place makes you a loser. Until this team wins it all, they will be a laughingstock no matter how much talent and no matter how many playoff appearances.Win one ring and that changes everything but without it any team that has one, owns the Chargers and that's why other players dance in our endzones and on our logo.

A.J. rode on Butler's...god rest his soul....coattails and was lucky enough to draft a few players now without Nix we'll see if he's the god some people and he thinks he.As a GM he has already negleted key positions on both sides of the line and that isnt going to be an easy fix.The ONLY reason norv is here and got his extention is because he doesnt rock a.j.s boat. I'd rather him have been let go after this pathetic showing. he deserves the ax more than Marty did now, if you are going to use playoff success as a barometer. Personally i'd rather have Gruden here or even Mariucci.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Jesus B4L. A "new start"? Really? How long have you been a Charger fan?? Are you so f-ing stupid you don't recognize the run of success we've enjoyed since 2004??? It's unparalleled in our history. SO, if we lose a game or don't go all the way, you want to raze the roster and coaches for a "fresh start"? I am totally sick of listening to your mindless, hysterical, drivel. It's like a shrieking little girl that just needs to shriek and stamp her feet even though she has no clue why she's so angry.

We're all angry, right there wth you. Just stop being stupid about it as if you have the answers when you so clearly, don't.

A new GM?? Were you a even a fan before AJ came here??? A new coach? Really? Yeah, dump the guy who got us to 13-3 because why? Oh yeah "not Norv's players". I can't barely stomach all these posts who don't f-cking get the nature of the NFL is that it's competitive, period. If you think you should never lose, or should get to the SB every year you play well, then choose a new sport to follow. The NFL doesn't work like that. WHO THE F would you expect to replace AJ with? DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER 2000-03???

A "fresh start". The STUPIDEST F-ING thing I've read in ANY thread simce the debacle against the JETS. I'm not satisfied at all. Changes will be made. But we are on the right path one way or the other.

11. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    :icon_huh:

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

How much have you had to drink tonight?
    I realize the streak we've been on since 2004.... I also realize the danger of it leading to NOTHING!!! So Norv got us to 13-3... yippie! Look how it ended!!! Last guy who got fired got us to 14-2 with less talent and higher league competition. That season ended the same way... 1 and done.

Anyway... you'll be sober in the morning and realize how bad you lack football knowledge after reading over you're post.

13. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    you know... theres only one reason i havent been on this board day and night these past few days...

14. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,190
    You have a hot Charger fan, girl friend that needs a lot of consoling?

15. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,896
    I only bash you for asinine statements like this.

16. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +279
    maybe...

17. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,896
    :kisskiss:

18. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +279
    does ANYBODY ELSE find something at all wrong with this statement???

19. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,190
    See that line under your feet. Dont go any further...

That is all...

20. 14fouts

14fouts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    You know its funny that your always accusing everyone of being drunk because of their comments, yet I bet your proobably the one whose always trashed when you make your moronic, irrational posts. :icon_party: Why do you have such a big hard-on for Marty? Because of his sparkling playoff record? 5-13 in his career including losing his last 5 and 8 outta 10 and 0-2 with the chargers. Why do you think he hasnt had a coaching job since leaving San Diego? Have another drink dude. :icon_toast:

21. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    I like the way you assault the poster instead of the facts. Using your measure, 31 teams would need to shake up their FO and coaching staff every offseason. Really dude, give your keyboard a rest. It's just plain annoying now.

• Like Like x 1
  22. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,896
    The Chargers do not need to get in the habit of changing coaches every time they fail to win the Super Bowl.

You know what you get when you go through head coaches like underwear? The Oakland Raiders.

• Like Like x 1
  23. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Ughhhhhhh. Lets look at the post this was in response to...

When all I asked in response is "how much did you have to drink tonight?" Un-Freakin'-Believable!!!!

24. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Ughhhh... Reread your post.

Who assaulted who?

25. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +279
    when you say something stupid, (mind you we OBVIOUSLY have differing opinions so what the rest of us find stupid may not necessarily coincide with what YOU deem stupid so i'll give you a lil bit of slack,) get ready for scrutiny. you've done it before too dude. :icon_shrug::glare:

26. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,896
    I still love how B4L loves to discredit what success Norv has achieved because "anybody can win the division and make the playoffs with this talent" but then he goes on another rant talking about how we should fire the guy who gave us that talent that "anybody can win with" and how that guy is holding the team back.

27. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    If you can't, then your horrible to the level of Kevin Gilbride.

About AJ... what has he done for us lately?

28. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    No. Saying that somebody made a stupid comment and calling a poster stupid are two completely different things!!!

29. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,896
    Filled the team with talent that's so great that it'd take someone worse than Kevin Gilbride to miss the playoffs with. :icon_shrug:

All I'm really saying here is you're running around the forums contradicting yourself.

You have two main agendas that you love to push. Norv is holding the team back and AJ is holding the team back.

The problem is, in an effort to discredit Norv's 35-19 record with the Chargers you tell everyone that it doesn't matter because anybody should be able to go 35-19 with this talent.

You're painting yourself into a corner here because that gives a lot of credit to the guy you want fired in your other agenda.

Make up your mind. Is AJ doing a bad job as GM or not? If he is you can't discredit Norv's record.

30. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Didn't you mean "miss" the playoffs? In fact, since our division is so horrible... someone as bad a Gilbride might even have a chance or clinching the division.

So in the past three season, we're 35-19 BUT it didn't take Norv Turder to make that happen! He didn't make this team... the team made him!

And my mind is made up... AJ is lousy.
    He seemed great in 2004 but now the truth has come out... since then, at least 4 first round draft picks were completely wasted.

He has us headed to "the best team to never win a Super Bowl."
    Not to mention... Eli not wanting to play here may be just the begining and that's ALL on AJ!!