1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BOLTS4LIFE Reminds me of this Guy.....

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by RM24, Jan 19, 2010.

1. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    you mean youd rather have eli over rivers? :icon_evil: :no:

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    No, that is not even close to what I said.

Read it over again and see if you can figure it out.

3. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +279
    i did, why would you complain about eli not wanting to come here.

4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    He's going to say it's because of AJ, which is FAR from the truth. Many of us, B4L included, SLAMMED Eli for what he & Archie said regarding the Chargers. Now B4L again wants to play the "hindsight is 20-20" game and blame AJ.

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,859
    His point is that Eli being a whiney ***** and not wanting to play for the Chargers means that nobody obviously wants to play under AJ Smith.

Yeah, I don't get it, but that's what he's saying.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Let's look at this again...
    "Not to mention... Eli not wanting to play here may be just the begining and that's ALL on AJ!!"

First off, that statement was mostly directed towards coaches. This question again... why didn't we have proven coaches kicking down the door for an interview after Marty was canned?

7. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,859
    Because Marty was canned after most of them were taken?

Nevermind the fact that they interviewed six candidates.

8. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +279
    why didnt you just say that in the first place? cant you ever just be straightforward, not contradictory, and intelligible?

9. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    B4L, the fact that you can look at the last four seasons and say the following:

"AJ has run this franchise into the ground"

is all we really need to evaluate the sensibility you bring to this board as a "knowledgable" Boltfan.

Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jamesy

jamesy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Geeze, sounds like a contest between the blind and unsighted here.. a total failure to recognize the nature of the failure!
    You've got a GM who has consistently supplied the team with superlative players... not that easy when you draft 28th or later! You also have Mr Nice Guy as the head coach- presiding over a pack of very wealthy young men. Super play caller and great offensive coordinator maybe, but The Norv does not come off as being very confident (especially the way he gets all flustered after a loss) nor does he demand personal discipline from his guys. Its all too clear in their selfish emotional responses in clutch situations. I have led men to victory and sadly, to defeat and it is seldom the men who are the difference.
    So for the next three years, Norv needs to sit down with all the past episodes of the Dog Whisperer and come to understand the importance of being the pack leader here. Their bullsh*t plays should be met immediately with a bite or jerk on the chain, you know I'm not lying. Tell you what, Rex would've been directly in Phillips face after that penalty, on national TV! He could apologize later if he wanted but selfish emotion must not be tolerated, it is a cancer that puts man before corps. The outcome will always be the same.

11. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +279
    you just repeated **** thats been thrown around here for a while now. youll learn fairly quickly our feelings about b4l's post and his feelings about norv and aj.

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

EXCELLENT POST!!! :bolt:
    Though the biggest problem I have with our GM is his controlling ways over the HC. That's why "Mr. Nice Guy" was signed to an extension. A guy like Rex wouldn't put up with his crap!

BTW... Welcome to the forum.