1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bolttalk Calendar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carrie1219, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I've updated the calendar with the Playoff games (thus far). I've also listed the players birthdays with a few facts about each player that can be found if you click on their name. I'll continue to update the calendar with play off games and other football/Chargers dates as I get them---to include, combine, draft, training camp, preseason, etc.

I am also requesting that you list your birthday in your user profile. By doing so, your birthday will be listed on the calendar and we will be able to send our good wishes to you on your day... You do not have to list a your year of birth..... Just leave that section blank if you don't want your age to appear on the calendar.

Please do list your birthdays so we can remember to be nice to you on your day...but realize the next day it will be back to the s.o.s. :lol: Please list only one birthday per year... ;)

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    I've just updated my profile with my date of birth:tup: :tup:

3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    So comp and the monkey hafta choose which birthday they wanna celebrate in any given year. The monkey claimed 3 in one month this past year!! :yes: :icon_eek: :icon_rofl:

4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    :lol:

There is already one "incorrect" birthday on the calendar...:lol: I figure, if the person wants to celebrate his/her BT birthday on that day... so be it. I won't tell... :icon_shrug:

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Hey, our BT B/D is the same time!!:icon_eek: :tup: :icon_toast: