1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

BoltTalk Chargers review

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,338
    I have seen a lot of reviews form various writers or blogs about the Chargers, and how they did in 2013. I thought it would be good to start a thread discussing how WE think the Chargers did:

Suggested categories:

Coaching
    Front Office
    GM
    QB
    OL
    WR
    TE
    RB

ST

DL
    LB
    CB
    NB

2. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,338
    For me it really starts with Telesco.

GM:
    I was surprised by the job Telesco did. Given the cap situation he inherited I had very low expectations. I am not a draft aficionado by any stretch of the imagination, but had high hopes for Fluker.

Fluker was an excellent pick-up based on his rookie season. Te'o played well but has growing to do, Allen knocked it out of the park!

I know there is a team that reviews, grades and determines the best players to get, but the GM leads that team and effort. I give Telesco a solid B+ for his drafting and Free Agent moves.

Coaching:
    We have all had some valid (and invalid) criticisms of the coaching staff this season. But I look at the reemergence of PR17, the manner in which the D got better as the season went, when it should have fallen apart. The coaching staff got a lot more out of this roster than I hoped for. They were not perfect, they were not bad. In my opinion they were a solid really good. B

More later.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,810
    :eek: