1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

bolttalk ( count down clock )

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by dmercado70, Sep 22, 2007.

1. dmercado70

dmercado70 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    staring at the countdown clock .. itching for the game !!! took notice that it would also be puss to have the weather for both Qualcomm stadium for home games and temp. for the away games depending on who we are playing ..

another idea .. watching the video ( the game ) maybe a couple of days after the game with a open chat forum like the bolttalk podcast has !!! this alone would bring the masses here !!! food for thought to help ease the pain/glory for the future ..

:tup: :tup: :tup:

===================================================
    the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    We used to open the chatroom before the game but it became a bit odd having both a thread and a chatroom for the game

might be plausible in hte future though

3. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    There needs to be a chatroom .. I guess it is good to pad my posts, but honestly I could give a crap about that .. nice to have right minded people (mostly) to "talk" with .. ;)

4. dmercado70

dmercado70 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    every team will watch films after the win/lost to improve and correct what is needed to become better .. i was just thinking that we could also do this to help vent some steam if need to .. linking the film/video with an open chat forum would keep all/most on the same page !!! my old coach always looked forward to giving us lectures on what had gone wrong come monday during lunch in school .. his words were "The eye in the sky never lies boys" !!!

:icon_eek: :icon_huh: :icon_shrug: :tup:

===================================================
    the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    unfortunately there's alot of copyright problems i can imagine in that but idk, if we could somehow tape it and then play it over the internet for BT members, its plausible. Of course the only question is after a game like NE, do you want to watch that over again?