1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BoltTalk Podcast #041

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Apr 13, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    We're back from our break! In this weeks show, we discuss the following topics:

* 2006 NFL Schedule Released
    * The "Bondsman" signs for 5 more years
    * Bye Bye to the "Candyman"
    * Edwards and Milligan on the way out?
    * Draft targets
    * Music from the Podsafe Music Network. Kanalo - "Come on Over" www.kanalo.net

For BoltTalk T-Shirt design contest info click here. Please vote for us on Podcast Alley. Go Chargers!

Direct Download

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,643
    It was great to be back on the air :tup: Come on people download it and show us some LOVE!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrmWestwood

CrmWestwood BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +43
    Man I'm glad I can leave rehab now, those withdrawls were horrible!!!:icon_rofl:

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Great show guys! Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply earlier. Looking forward to the pre-draft show.

And thanks for mentioning the t-shirt contest. I know we have some artists out there that listen to the show. Even if you have a design on paper. Scan it, mail it, whatever. If it's the winning design, we'll convert it to the right format for the t-shirt printers.