Without their full arsenal of offensive weapons, the San Diego Chargers fall to the undefeated New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game. Though the Bolts came up short of a Super Bowl berth, the team took a major step forward and gained the valuable playoff experience needed to excel even further next season. On this 2007 season ending podcast, Ray and Loren look back the Chargers 21-12 loss to the Patriots. Plus we cover the following topics:
Plus, we have and updated injury report, AntEater's news from around the NFL, and your emails.
- Philip Rivers shows his mettle.
- Injured L.T. fires back at his critics.
- Hardwick calls Pats Seymour a"punk".
- Rivers has surgery on ACL, could be out 6 months.
- James Lofton and Matt Simmons let go.
- Hall of fame WR Charlie Joiner hired as WR coach.
- Chargers bring back Ollie Wilson to coach RB's.
- Offseason player moves and draft needs.
- Thank you San Diego Chargers for a successful season!
Follow us on Twitter:
Show your support of the show this month by voting for us on Podcast Alley!
Subscribe to the show and leave us review on iTunes.
Want to download the podcast? Direct Download
BoltTalk Podcast Logo by Chris Hudson
Dismiss NoticeWelcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.
Sign Up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!