1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

BoltTalk Podcast News

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Aug 23, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Hey Bolt fans. You an now listen to the Bolttalk Podcast directly from the <a href="http://bolttalk.com/?page_id=50"><strong>Podcast page</strong></a>. Just click the "play" buton on the player and it will automatically load a playlist containing all of the podcasts. As always, you can participate in the show by sending me your emails and audio comments. Send me your take on the upcoming season. Talk about you favorite player, share your opinions and concerns about the team or the podcast. If you want to do a quick commentary about anything Charger related, I would love to play it back on the show.

If you are a podcaster and would like to advertise your podcast, send me your promo in mp3 format and I'll play it back on my upcoming podcasts. You can send me you audio comments though email at bolttalk@gmail.com or leave me a message on my voicemail numbers 415-738-7554 or 206-350-6864. Thanks again for listening and I hope to hear for you Charger fans! Go Chargers!