1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

**BoltTalk Podcast Show #060 - 10/03/06**

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 3, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    The Chargers fall to the Ravens 16-13. We'll look back at the Chargers 1st loss of the 2006 season, and talk about the main reason why the Bolts fell - MARTYBALL. We look ahead to this weeks Sunday Night rematch against the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. We also have the latest Chargers news, Chargers trivia, listener calls, and AntEaters NFL news and rumors. For all you displaced Chargers fans, don't forget to enter our BoltTalk Contest, "Operation - Let no fan be left behind!" (Sorry U.S. Residents Only)
    Listen to us live every Tuesday Night from 8PM to 9PM PST on TPSRadio.net!

Show your support of the show by voting for us on Podcast Alley! Subscribe to the show and leave us review on iTunes.

DOWNLOAD THE SHOW

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    yep. i think evrey charger fan knows why as well

MARTYBALL:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Hey, IMO we should open the contest up to anyone (outside of the continental US) If they win, they realize that they need to get to the closeset US city in order catch their free flight. As long as they understand the rules that the free flight is for the continental US only, why not let our Canadian and Mexican friends enter the contest.

I think of Mtl right off hand.. He's in Quebec... I wouldn't know which airport would be closer to him, Detroit or Buffalo... but both are fairly easy to get to from Montreal.

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    What abou the people who live in the UK??

5. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I hope they will reconsider this.

Personally, I feel that if a non US resident wins this contest... let them get themselves to any US city that the airline of choice flies out of.... and they're set... As long as it's understood that the ticket will be to and from a city in the continental US and San Diego.

The contest winner will have to know the airline regulations and what documentation will be necessary for travel within the US.

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    If they can get to a US airport I can ge them a ticket. Its up to them.