1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Booking my trip to New Orleans soon

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by DenverBolt67, Apr 26, 2012.

1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Not sure who all was planning on going, but my wife and I found a trip from Denver through Southwest.com, leaving Friday morning and getting back Monday evening, staying at a cool historic hotel for both my wife and I, all for $1046.

Would be awesome if we could get a large group at the game to support the bolts

2. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    I am going to be going to New Orleans this year. We haven't set anything up yet, but we will be doing that real soon.

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Here is the hotel my wife will likely be staying at http://www.maisondupuy.com/
    It is only 2 blocks from Bourbon Street and is only 1.2 miles from the Superdome

• Like Like x 1
  4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    You guys enjoy your trip and be safe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Definitely going to be checking this hotel out since it is close to all the important stuff. :)

6. PB Bolt

PB Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +138
    I lived in The Quarters for a year, and I've always steered my friends to Maison Dupuy. Good room, good price, good hot tub. Just don't ever take a right out the front door at night towards Rampart. Walk straight to Bourbon.

7. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Sounds good. Thanks for the advice. The trip we were looking at through southwest airlines site, was flight plus room for 3 nights for 2 people, and was $1046 total. $523 each is a pretty good deal I think

8. PB Bolt

Ratings:
    +138
    That's a great deal! Molly's is a good bar on Toulouse right on the other side of Bourbon, and the best Oyster Po'boy in town is at the back of French Quarter Deli & Grocery on Conti. Great meat pies too. For late night grub, no choice but Deja Vu on Dauphine. All close to your hotel.

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Have fun. I'll wait for JazzFest. :)

10. PB Bolt

Ratings:
    +138
    Starts tomorrow. I'm going next week.