1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bowe tourched us!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Sep 30, 2007.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Bowe had 13525w43 yards and Davis had like 16, I dont even know. I just wish Davis can play half as Bowe can :tdown: Dude has been pure weak so far. Chargers are hurting for E.P. big time. I cant wait til Rivers gets his hand out of his *** and starts playing good again.

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Doesn't matter. We're moving on to Denver now. EP is missed and hopefully will be back within the next 2 weeks. 1-3, 1 game out of first. There's still time to right this ship.

3. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Do you go to the games, do you watch carefully?

You would have seen Davis open many times, but Rivers doesn't trust him enough to throw him the ball regularly. Instead he throws to Gates or tries to dump off to LT.

Davis was behind the entire Chiefs secondary today and Rivers finally tried to throw to him but was hit as he threw and the ball was picked off.

4. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    Rivers seems to be playing so tight he won't trust his arm, he seems to think anyone not named Gates needs to have 10 yards of separation before he'll throw it. He has to trust he can get it into tighter spots and that others can catch the ball. He's holding it longer than he can afford to with the way that OL is playing, he needs to get through progressions faster. Simply put, his head ain't right and you have to REALLY wonder what Norv is filling it with to scramble it so badly.

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    What's the point of this thread?

It's not as though the Chargers had the option to draft Bowe and passed in favor of Davis.

6. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

there is no point, my point is simply pointing out the better so far of the two LSU WR's.

7. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    Do you really mean the one who's qb actually has confidence in him?

8. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

dont even get me started on Rivers :lol: