1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brandon Marshall - the new Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Nov 22, 2009.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I've got to ask if this guy is either as big or bigger of a jackass then Jay Cutler. He doesn't make catches and blames everyone but himself. He can't catch the ball late in the game and he blames Orton. He doesn't get involved til late and he blames Sims. He mouths off to Moreno after a fumble only to have Moreno smack him in response (epic! :icon_rofl:)

This guy is an absolute *****. He gets into fights with everyone and blames everyone but himself. And to the best of my knowledge no one wants him on their team.

So is he as big or a bigger jackass then Cutler

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    That was epic seeing Moreno stand up to the ***

3. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I thought it was pretty funny myself.

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    They're both almost off the charts in their pussiness. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  5. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    :lol:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I'm hearing reports that McDaniels actually was talking smack to our LBs including merriman and phillips saying "we own you" to them. If so I have to put this to a vote whether mcdaniels or marshall are the bigger *******s

7. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Marshall is consistent - consistently a punkazzmofo!

8. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Marshall wants to be T.O. and he is succeeding in all the wrong ways. Things don't go his way and call the waaah-bulance. He will probably sucker punch one of his teammates or coaches in the locker room. I guess it is fitting he is a Bronco...guess which end of the horse!

9. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    That will never happen, Marshall only punches girls.

10. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    He got punked and well deserved so by Knowshon Moreno. Marshall is was and remains a punk *** *****

11. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    GIF will be coming soon. :abq2:

12. sickswonnyne

sickswonnyne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79
    He also got Darrent Williams killed by being such a dumb@ss in the club at Iverson/Carmelo's party a while back. Spraying Cristal at people may be fun, and shouldn't ordinarily get anyone killed, but Marshall somehow got it to.

13. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    So....

If Brandon Marshall and PacMan Jones are in the same club together....

:icon_eek:

14. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58

Nothing new with Marshall. He's been doing this his entire career. He was that big of an *** last year and in the offseason. Remember, he got into confrontations in training camp and sat down in the middle and refused to play. Then he said he wanted a trade like cutler. The way Cutler turned out though teams might be scared to trade Marshall.... unless they are getting rid of Jemarcus russel or something...

I'd love to see another "star" Bronco ******* gone. Maybe they will trade him far away to like the NFC east so we wont have to play him ever again. Or maybe his contract ends this year?

15. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Yep. Maybe mcdaniels will pull a tom cable at try to strangle brandon marshall and they can kick eachothers asses and get arrested. I would be :icon_rofl: if that happened but I wouldn't be surprised if they keep losing like this. Maybe marshall wil fight a ref in their week 12 loss to the new york g-spot

16. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I believe they call it a sleeper hold.

17. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I guess that punk Marshall and McDumbass aren't hugging now I guess.....:icon_rofl: