1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brandon Stokley Released By Colts

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LaDeezie21, Mar 2, 2007.

1. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    Ladies and gents, just read that Stokley has jut fallen victim of the salary cap. He is not a No.1 but he would definately be a welcome addition to the team. He was banged up last season but I don't think he's damaged good though.

He was a No.3 with Indy and would probably be a No.3 here with VJ as No.1, Parker No.2 and Floyd and Stokley fighting it out for the No.3. Just a thought.

Unless we're trading up to get one of the young studs in the draft I don't see any big time receivers being available out there.

Oops almost forgot the link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17422812/

2. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    :icon_toast: :icon_rofl:

3. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    Oh come on man. you don't have to be a dick about it. It was just a suggestion. I'm sure all of your ideas are golden. Then again there is probably a reason why you aren't the Chargers GM.

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    yup, specially wanting to draft Mike Williams :icon_shrug:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    don't we have one named Vincent Jackson?

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    maybe more like elmer glue as opposed to super glue

I gave up the Mike Williams schpiel two years ago, it might be time to let go.
    Besides, lots of interesting WR prospects for you to latch onto like a remora

7. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Have you ever been right about one of your pre-draft locks? :no:

8. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    picking mike williams, which I was also screaming at him to do, would've been a mistake. Gawd makes mistakes but mercifully this isn't one of them