1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bring in Dick LeBeau Now!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Fossil, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +389
  2. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,151
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. mettadown

mettadown BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +29
    anybody else read resigned as re-signed?

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +375
    TT already announced that Turtleneck and NoBlitzPagano are coming back for a third year. LeBeau is a great coordinator but his defenses have gone down. This probably due to Polomalu aging and losing defensive stars.

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    Not that I think it's going to happen (or that it necessarily should) but TT said that before Dick suddenly became available.

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,731
    I used to listen to his radio show, but I still don't get it. What do we need a DJ for?

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    San Diego doesn't have the necessary personnel to run Pags defense so why in hell would the Bolt's grab this guy and his exotic defensive schemes????

8. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +389
    I highly doubt we make the hire, but as an armchair GM with nothing to lose, I'd make the hire because I think he'd get more out of our defense as it is now and as it will be with future upgrades. No doubt DL would offer great personnel insight.
    Plus, in a few years when he's ready to retire, we'd have an underling personally groomed by one of the best defensive minds of our generation....a direct offshoot from what should be an amazing coaching tree.