1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Broncos | Cutler upset

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by CoronaDoug, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +631
  2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

if I had any rep left to give it would go to you - excellent post :lol:

3. Moses

Moses Yeah Buddy!

Ratings:
    +252
    Well one team's pain is another team's pleasure...

Gay Cutler is nothing more than an overrated crybaby who has achieved nothing at this level to make him believe he's anything worth shouting about.

How about he gets his team in the playoffs and doesn't choke and then talk about how you're the man Cutler you fool.

No wonder Rivers cusses his *** out, the boy is a little ***** made punk, straight up.

4. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    took care of it for ya... great stuff...

5. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    Who cares about Cutler, I don't.

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Pretty much. I do not follow his career. F-him. I worry about my crib and turf first. The dude is a punk. I do not get off on following punks. I wish they would have aired Cutler grabbing his crotch when Rivers gave him the business. The dude is a white version of Pacman Jones...both shitheads and trash. :bolt:

7. ChargerPessimist

ChargerPessimist New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    :icon_cry:

EVERYONE LEAVE JAY ****LER ALONE!!!

HA just kiddin

that guy needs to shut the hell up. he hasnt done anything and doesnt have a right to start askin for trades and complaining that he could have been traded.

I mean cmon he should know he sucks at this point

8. sdbound

sdbound New Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Awwww, Sweet Baby Jay Is Sad

Posted by Tom Curran: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 5:00 PM

Sweet Baby Jay's feelings are hurt. Still. Maybe even worse than before. His specialness has been called into question. The insinuation that he might be just like everybody else, well, it's rocked his little fantasy world.

Because the new Broncos regime looked into possibly dealing Cutler for another quarterback, Sweet Baby got sad. And now, after a Monday conference call in which the Broncos apparently didn't mea culpa hard enough for Sweet Baby's tastes, he's mad and, according to a source in Bill Williamson's ESPN story, he might not show up for offseason conditioning.

For a kid that grew up in Santa Claus, Indiana it's apparent this thing whole "reality" thing is coming as a shock.

Treated just like everyone else? Have the Denver Broncos and new head coach Josh McDaniels not gotten the memo that Sweet Baby Jay is unique? Do they not understand that a team in possession of Jay Cutler allowing itself to consider a world in which it is WITHOUT Jay Cutler runs counter to all that's holy?

Of course, this isn't just a crime against football but a crime against Sweet Baby Jay. What about his feelings? How can he be expected to work hard for his coaches and teammates knowing that The MAN (gasp!) thought about trying to make their team better by possibly trading Sweet Baby Jay?

Fortunately, there will be no shortage of people willing to take up for Cutler, now that Sweet Baby Jay's been forced to stare into the abyss of such uncertainty.

McDaniels can expect to be pilloried by fans and the media for not being the Josh The Accomodator. Sweet Baby Jay's People will point out that, during these tough economic times, irritating a 25-year-old quarterback who's gone 17-20 in 37 starts, hasn't played in a playoff game and presided over a team that had so much heart it lost its last three games in 2008 (as Cutler threw two touchdowns and five picks) is bad for business.

Fortunately, Sweet Baby's head will never be corrupted by the notion that the world doesn't revolve around him. Not with James "Bus" Cook as his agent. Bus' most famous client was Brett Favre. Favre wrote the book on how to make himself the sun around which the rest of the franchise orbited. From mortgaging the efforts of every other player and coach on a regular basis with reckless play to offseason hand-wringing about whether or not he wanted to come back, Favre - with Cook as his trusted advisor - knew what it was to be bigger than the team and bigger than the game. Sweet Baby's got the right guy in his corner to make sure that he never lets himself waver from the belief that he's the most important person there is.

Meanwhile, given Sweet Baby's reaction, one has to wonder if he hasn't merely confirmed exactly what McDaniels may have had concerns about. He's a prima donna who hasn't won a thing and doesn't understand the way the NFL works. Losing teams - and Cutler's never led a winning one - keep their options open.

Sweet Baby Jay Cutler from Santa Claus, Indiana is going to make the new Denver Broncos regime rue the day it ever considered treating him just like anyone else. He's different. He's special. And nobody puts Sweet Baby Jay on the trading block.

9. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +326
    Denver Fox news reported just a couple of minutes ago about cutler. They had a therapist on that said, cutler needs to put his big boy pants on and he may have deep seeded issues that have caused his over reactions. :icon_rofl::tup:

10. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I'm bummed that Chris Simms no longer has a spleen to rip out.

Merriman is gonng be hungry next season. [​IMG]

11. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +631
    Good to hear some reality in the press about Culter. Jamie Dukes on NFL net was down on his knees all show long with Jays dribble on his chin.

12. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    I think Vince Young and Jay Cutler should be room mates in a paded room... :yes:

13. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I hope he comes back to DEN, the donkey *** whoopins wouldn't be as sweet If he were to leave..

:lol:

14. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    nope, not Vince Young, Michael Vick, than Jay could be his dog and Biatch!

15. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602
    Why don't you throw Ryan Leaf in there for color? :lol:

16. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    There you go... :lol:

17. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +714
    Nobody puts Baby in the Corner!:lol:

18. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,684
    :icon_rofl:

19. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    That interview was shown to be false. But I do like the verbiage. :yes:

PR doesn't cuss. He just owns Cutler's *** straight up.

:icon_rofl:

I hope Cutler stays in Denver. With the Rat no longer there to pay off the refs, we're back to a near-lock of sweeping the Donks again year after year.

20. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    And don't leave out how much of your time is occupied wiping your boi Hart's jizz off your chin. :icon_banana:

• Like Like x 1
  21. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
  22. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +631
    Nice to see more and more media tuning into the real Jay. They all forget to mention that Cutler asked for a Trade when his QB coach got the axe.

From Peter King MMQ March 2nd, 2009

• Like Like x 1
  23. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    It's on there. He drives the whole "it's a quarterback driven league so you cater to the quarterbacks...who get their feelings hurt." He goes on to drive the "Cutler is a pro bowler" argument and then blames the Denver office for the mess. Trent Green sternly argues that Cutler should just take it as an opportunity to show he's a leader and assert his position in the locker room. Dukes continues to berate Denver's management for dissing his boy, Cutler later in the show.

25. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    You're right. I sorta watched it last night - I was drifting in & out of sleep. Trent Green looked almost presidential compared to Dukes' pathetic whining. :lol:

26. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    CUTLER’S HOUSE FOR SALE
    Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2009, 5:28 p.m.
    There’s been a dispute regarding whether Monday’s call between Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and quarterback Jay Cutler made a tenuous situation better or worse.

Our money was on “worse.”

And we’re preparing to double our bet.

Cutler’s house is reportedly for sale, according to ABC7 in Denver.

The $2 million home went on the market Thursday. And while it would be easy to say that it’s all a coincidence, we think that the surrounding circumstances make this something other than a coincidence.

We’re not surprised. Not a bit. The mere fact that the McDaniels-Cutler meeting occurred through a phone line told us all we need to know.

Put simply, neither party feels sufficiently compelled to salvage the relationship to meet in person, break bread, and hash out their differences.

So Cutler continues to force the issue. And unless the Broncos can obtain in return for Cutler’s contract a quarterback who can play nearly as well as Cutler, McDaniels could end up on the Cam Cameron head-coaching career path.
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

• Like Like x 1
  27. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,684

While I hesitate to take florio's info too seriously - this could definitely be a sign of things to come.

Imagine if he really is trying to force them to trade him... putting his house up for sale to prove how "totally cereal" he is... what started as a temper tantrum has would be turning into an all out meltdown :icon_rofl:

I for one, hope he stays in Denver. It's better for us and it means we get to jack him up twice a year :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  28. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Back to the Alethiometer..

Ratings:
    +1,017
    Why would you custom build a 4 BR home with 7 Bathrooms? :icon_eek:

I guess he has more problems than have been reported? :yes:

• Like Like x 1
  29. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Though titillating, the caveat here is that PFT is the same group liberally spreads bilge about the Chargers, so...

30. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    CUTLER ISN’T SELLING “PRIMARY RESIDENCE”
    Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2009, 7:41 p.m.
    CBS4 in Denver reports that the $2 million house that Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler placed on the market Thursday isn’t his “primary residence.”

Cutler reportedly has been thinking about selling the property for six months.

Fine, but it’s damn convenient that Cutler would put the place on the market three days after a conference call with coach Josh McDaniels that reportedly made a bad situation even worse.

Even if Cutler already had planned to sell, the fact that he proceeded with so much controversy swirling between him and the team tells us that he wants to foster the sense that the two sides are headed for a divorce. Clearly, if he cared about creating the impression that things will work out between player and team, he would have waited a month or so before planting a “For Sale” sign in the front yard.
    pft.com