1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Broncos DT Thomas arrested with cocaine and handgun....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Mar 3, 2008.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,554
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7867324/Thomas-arrested-on-Florida-drug-charge

2. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I really want to gloat, but all I can do at the moment is sit here and quietly smile to myself. Will Farrell is even now pondering a screen treatment of the rest of the West. He, Adam Sandler and Steve Martin will be General Managers. Chuck Norris, Nick Nolte and Norbit will play coaches. Burt Reynolds with be the commish.

3. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    No worries, I'll GLOAT for you...WONDERFUL news!!!! Could not have happened to a better team, and to a more delusional bunch of fans this side of the raiturds.

Donkey fans, just like Raitrud fans feel they are some depth away from being SuperBowl contenders, the reality is that they are collectively just spinning their wheels, their arrow is pointing down and they don't even know it. Sure they may win 8 games with quite a bit of luck but my hope is that they miss the playoffs for the 3rd straight year, and we put them in their place for two more games.

As for Thomas, it may not come out in their posts but I am certain most Donkey fans are "sweatin'" this incident out and spinning the truth like the Hillary PR department after the release of Barack Hussein Obamas muslim boy scout pictures. I can see it now, they wanna give the dude the benefit of the doubt and hope that he's not charged with anything otherwise he's a candidate for Mr Goodell's doghouse, not only that but the Donkeys are already weak on the defensive line to begin with and he is one of the guys they were counting on to contribute in 2008. Another one of Shanahan's wonderful draft choices.

Stan :rivers17:

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Either way you look at it, Donkos will suck this season!!!

Retards, Donkos, Quiefs... 12 wins combined.
    That's my prediction!!!! :bolt:

5. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
  6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Good morning, Mr. Shanarat.

Going down??!! :lol: :icon_banana: