1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Broncos Suck

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Thumper, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    That performance (if you can even call it that) against the Patriots last night was pathetic. The Donkeys have been exposed for the fraud they are. They won't get help from the referee every week. They are nothing more thana team that got a few lucky bounces early in the season and stupid Donkey fans thought they had something. News flash: the Broncos are garbage. Even with the Chargers not hitting on all cylinders, we should easily win this division.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Yep, you should....but like the man said, "The best laid plans of mice and men...."

How the Broncos could get seven (6?) sacks on Cassel but lose the game by 34 points is crazy.

BTW...Rodney Harrison is out for the season with a torn quadriceps muscle. It's quite possible Rodney made his last NFL appearance last night against his one-time team.

Lawrence Maroney is out for the year, and Sammy Morris injured his knee in the first half last night...add in the loss of Brady, and the Pats are getting shallower and weaker every week.

3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Broncos D is showing no signs that they are even aware of their lack of ability. The Denver, once noted as the possibly a Superbowl contender, is falling fast, can you say , "choke?" But what can I say the Chargers were once THE Superbowl contender according to well...everyone. At least we didn't start looking bad AFTER spectacular performances. We looked terrible from the start. Broncos = Choke team of the year.

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I agree but I wouldn't say "easily" unless I see a major improvement soon.

5. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +899
    Yeah, where the hell are those Broncos fans who dropped in on us the other day?

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    You said it all.

When Rodney went down, I thought this might be his last NFL game ever. I heard he thought about retiring before this season. Unfortunately, this injury just made that decision a little easier.

7. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    They just realized that their team is a fraud and sucks as bad as they did last year. I'd be surprised if any of them have the balls to show their faces around here again.

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    They're all geldings. They had no balls to begin with. :lol:

***** QB, ***** fans.