1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Broncos Tailgater 2006

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Hello everyone and as most of you know, I am the tailgate host for Bolttalk.com.

Consider me your ambassador to the Bolt temple where the hedonsitic lifestyle and urge to scream "the Raiders suck" and "Go Chargers" all rolls into one giant party. :icon_party: :bolt: :icon_party:

Even though you see my name appear in the Staff area, do not be fooled. I am not an evil Moderator or an evil Admin. My karmic Kreskin-like powers are solely relegated to the tailgaters. So with that in mind..... :icon_mrgreen:

We are located between F-3 and G-3. There is a wide lane exitway for this area as a heads up. This is located on the WEST side of the stadium. We are lined up against this exitway. Look for the Bolttalk.com banners and listen for the trumpet (seriously about the trumpet). It has helped many lost Bolt souls in search of our location.

Now I always get asked the question, "what should I bring?"

Answer: Chips, dip, pretzels and your own flavor of beer/sodas. Bolttalk.com will have coolers with beers etc stocked but those go fast so heads up !!! We start cooking at 9 am and are done by 11'ish AM and the rest is just party party party...If you want to donate $$$ to the temple, that is appreciated and all is spent back into the tailgaters. Thumper has a generator so if anyone has a blender and wants mixed drinks, we now have A/C electrical power so heads up.

Now to find us go WEST on FRIARS ROAD and enter the FIRST parking lot entrance (NOT THE MAIN GATE). Make a hard left to double back into the parking lot and head for the midway point between F-3 and G-3. Look for the wide exitway (there is a modular trailer at the end of the egressway at the inner circle as a heads up). Walk due WEST of this modular trailer and the Chargers Fan zone should be off to your right shoulder and we are parked on the left side of this egressway (white Toyota Tacoma w/ TRD lettering).

A win will give us a sweep of the cheating Mules which has not happened in 24 years. We have waited long enough.

Tomorrow - we war.

:bolt: Go Chargers :bolt:

2. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The gates open at 8 AM.

I am holding parking spots for the following tailgaters as long as I can.

1. Me
    2. Thumper
    3. Jim
    4. Bryan
    5. Parkerfan88
    6. BigBrother
    7. (Insert your name here)

3. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    I would rather ride in with someone, and share parking, but since you all get there at the azzcrack of dawn-can you hold one for me,too?:icon_mrgreen:

4. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Done.

I can only hold them until about 9:30 then the cops become a-holes about it so heads up.

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,057
    I will be swinging by to say hi!

If we are going to do another group shot with a camera (that works) is there a time that we should plan on? :icon_shrug:

6. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I met with one of the executive and his wife of a company called Upperdeck yesterday.

I have invited them both to the tailgater tomorrow.

Some of you may know Upperdeck as the company who puts out trading cards and etc etc.

http://www.upperdeck.com/

7. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    11:30 GROUP SHOT !!!

8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    Are they going to do a fans of football subset?

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    He was talking about all sorts of deals with the Chargers but the fans? :lol:

Who knows ?

He is going to be sending me some cool **** so hopefully he shows with some stuff to give away.

10. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    They do make some nice Cards.

11. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I have zero clue about this Upperdeck stuff.

He was talking about autographed Gates footballs for $300.00 and Rivers autographed stuff and I told him some of Rivers family was showing up for the KC tailgater. Nice guy.

12. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    I used to save Baseball cards, they started up in 1989, and have grown up really fast. Now they are into all kinds of stuff. Their very first Baseball card ever produced was Ken Griffey Jrs Rookie Card. I bought one for my oldest son. NOT CHEAP!!!!!!!!!! :no:

13. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Damn I wish I was gonna be there. Have a drink for me boys, I'll be home w/ Mrs Lash having one for you.:icon_toast:

14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,879
    God manit Trumpie, I hate you. Here I sit 2789.33 miles away and you have all the damn fun.:bolt: :icon_finger: Hey all have a great time and enjoy a sweet VICTORY.

15. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    In your honor, we will have a cold one and get sunburned

16. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,879

Why thank you very much and next season I am going to do my best to get out there.:bolt:

17. compubolt

compubolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +186
    i will be there so save me a parking spot.

18. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +493
    i take it the webcam will be ON?.... us Eurobolts are getting the game live on sky sports here, fantastic or what!?.... in the meantime I can only dream about what ur carne assada tastes like....

some day some day :icon_toast:

19. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    BRILLIANT!:icon_toast:

20. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    8. ChargerRay and I (Plan on being there around 9:30am)

21. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    This turtle is going to be there at 8:00 AM to part take in the Prophets Allijah Muhammed Trumpies good hedonistic blessings.:icon_bow: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_party: at the temple of the bolt.:thumbup:

22. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    We'll be there and we've changed our own pregame rituals to attend this tailgate.

Post game traditions remain in effect and may even be enhanced after this game. :icon_mrgreen: :yes: :bolt:

Thanks T-Man and crew. :icon_party:

• Like Like x 1
  23. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,880
    i'll probably be there 930ish
    someone please save some dead cow for me

• Like Like x 1
  24. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    destroy the donks. don't hold back. Have lots of fun. Great years only come along every so often.:yes:

25. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    90% sure I am driving. Should be there by 10. Save me a spot if you can amigo. Don't let the cops put your hammock in a pinch about it though!:bolt:

26. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,057
    you better, or we will talk bad about you :lol:

27. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    I'll stop by... Hook a Brotha Up...

sweep the donkies!!!...

28. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Me and the Mrs will be attending. Probably closer to 11:00 though. We'll be trollying in so hopefully the event is in full effect by the time we arrive.

Ron, we'll talk some kayak fishin' when I get there...

29. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    I'll be there hopefully right after 9AM with the Mrs. and a couple of friends. I also asked my boss and some co-workers to stop by.

I'm going to bringing, burgers and dogs to throw on the grill, chips, water, and some gatorade. See you guys there!

30. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    I don't think that anyone considers you an evil mod or admin cause you're just to damn funny:icon_toast: :icon_toast: