1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Brotherly Love

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BeerGuy, Dec 19, 2008.

1. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    So, as I'm walking down the hall this evening, after putting the oldest boy to bed, I come across this envelope taped to the wall outside the youngest boys room.

[​IMG]

I had no idea that the oldest had been working diligently on this little letter from Santa for my youngest boy.

I brought it to my wife, in the livingroom, and she was as confused as I was. I opened up the envelope and read the letter that was neatly folded inside. When I started laughing my wife began to get worried. Here's what I found:

[​IMG]

We both had a pretty good laugh over this one. The oldest has been running a really high fever for the last two days and his little brother has seized the opportunity to gain some physical advantages while his big brother was weak. To his credit, he hasn't throttled his younger brother, which I appreciate. Though mean spirited, I have to say that I really enjoy the ingenuity of this psychological attack.:icon_rofl:

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
    My two boys are 4 and 1. So, this is what I have to look forward to in the coming years?

Funny thing is, my 1 year old already knows how to antagonize his older brother. :lol:

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    That's funny stuff, BG. :lol:

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074

you are going to keep that letter right, that is a classic

5. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    OH YES.....this one's a keeper!:yes:

6. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    My oldest was eating a Taco, and he lost a tooth, and as you can guess he didn’t know it till it was too late. He was heart broken, the Tooth Fairy wasn’t coming. I told him to write a letter to the Tooth Fairy and explain what happened. I had to sign it as a witness, otherwise the Tooth Fairy would come every night because there is now a letter and not a Tooth.

I kept that one, its one of those things you need when you embarrass him to his wife!