1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bustin' the Broncos

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltssbbound, Nov 17, 2006.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2006

LaDainian Tomlinson has spent most of the first six seasons of his dazzling and gravity-defying career running into both the end zone and the NFL record book, but the fact of the matter is he hasn't gone much of anywhere in Denver.

I'll bet you didn't know that in the Mile High City, LT might as well stand for a Lack of Touchdowns. Tomlinson has scored 98 touchdowns in just 88 career games, positioning him to become the fastest ever to triple digits, besting the mark of 93 games set by Jim Brown and Emmitt Smith. But just two of those six-pointers have been scored in Denver, where he has played once a season in each of his first five years in the NFL.

And, oh, did we mention that San Diego's star running back has never topped 75 yards rushing in Denver, where he has a 52.8-yard per game average and a 3.4-yard per carry average that is a full yard below his output in any other NFL stadium? No wonder Tomlinson is 0-5 in Denver, where San Diego hasn't won since Week 17 of 1999 and is 1-10 there since its 1994 opener.

Click on link to read the rest of the article.
  2. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2006
    Well Things Are Starting To Change As Of Sunday L.t Is Goin To Have A Breakout Game In This Game With A Huge Huge Win For Us The Flight Home Will Be Sweet After The Game 31-13 Victory For The Chargers I Bleed Blue And Gold
  3. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Aug 2, 2006
    I agree 100%. I think the score will be closer to 28 Chargers to Donks 24. that is 28 to 24 win for the bolts.
  4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2005
    I'm thinking 28 - 20. Rivers throws 2 TDs, LT rushes for 2 TDs.

Broncos get a rushing TD and a passing TD, plus two FG.