1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Calling out Concudan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HollywoodLeo, Mar 20, 2007.

1. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Conc is a doosh, more or less.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    You got that from the thread title?? :icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

3. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    [​IMG]

Short Version: Conc is a bad asss mutherf*cker!!

;)

4. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    :lol:

5. chiefsgal

chiefsgal New Member

Ratings:
    +443

short version...broncos suck.......:lol: :yes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    word...but considerably taller.

7. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    word

8. sdchrger

Ratings:
    +820
    Not my opinion, just condensing Leo's humungous rant about our favorite wayword Irish Galoot. :tdown:

9. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    word :icon_twisted:

10. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,209
    Calling out Jonny Come lately

What I am about to say is strictly off the record. On that understanding, I shall give you candidly and without circumlocution the best estimate of our present plight that I have been able to make. To start, Sdchrger "JCL" wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that he wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If Sdchrger really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that the key to his soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. Sdchrger dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, he presents himself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. Sdchrger is eloquent in his denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors what I call ultra-illiterate flimflammers. And here we have the ultimate irony, because the tone of Sdchrger's viewpoints is eerily reminiscent of that of cankered, selfish nonentities of the late 1940s, in the sense that if Sdchrger can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. Sdchrger's editorials are merely a stalking horse. They mask his secret intention to suborn unprincipled, churlish vermin to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to formulate social policies and action programs based on the most improvident classes of antagonism in existence. It would be bad enough if Sdchrger's buddies were merely trying to substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and honest debate. But their attempts to burn our fair cities to the ground are just plain dangerous.

Just think: Sdchrger says that he needs a little more time to clean up his act. As far as I'm concerned, Sdchrger's time has run out. Snooty schmucks are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that Sdchrger preaches tolerance yet actively refuses to tolerate views that differ from his own. For proof of this fact, I must point out that if Sdchrger had done his homework, he'd know that ignorant and highly emotional persons are frequently swayed by his bombast and fustian. Let me rephrase that: He's a pretty good liar most of the time. However, Sdchrger tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday. Sdchrger's modes of thought need to be reassessed with Sdchrger's ulterior motives in mind. This is not rhetoric. This is reality. Whenever Sdchrger tries to encourage men to leave their wives, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become what I call homicidal, whiney bribe-seekers, so do rapacious sandbaggers. Similarly, whenever he attempts to commit confrontational, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility, insufferable freaks typically attempt the same. I do not seek to draw any causal scheme from these correlations. I mention them only because he commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for him to raise extortionate demands.

As another disquieting tidbit, the following must be stated: Sdchrger says it is within his legal right to make our country spiritually blind. Whether or not he indeed has such a right, Sdchrger accepts -- or, at least, feels obligated to pretend to accept -- the ideological premises of fogyism. I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that if you think that Sdchrger's opinions represent the opinions of the majority -- or even a plurality -- then think again. There's a special, dark corner of Hell for the likes of Hitler, Stalin, and Sdchrger. But there is a further-reaching implication: The last time I told his trained seals that I want to present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future, they declared in response, "But it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant. What I call foul masters of deceit don't really want me to do what comes naturally, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. Those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still suspect that it is easier for me to imagine a million-dimensional vector space than the number of inconsistencies in Sdchrger's grievances, have an obligation to do more than just observe what Sdchrger is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate. We have an obligation to criticize the obvious incongruities presented by him and his sycophants. And we have an obligation to shed the light of truth on the evil that is Sdchrger.

For Sdchrger's bestial plans to succeed, he needs to "dumb down" our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. In the coming days, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like "counterestablishment" and "schizosaccharomycetaceae". They will be incapable of comprehending that the point at which you discover that Sdchrger can be described only by such words as "heartless" and "gloomy" is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that he wants to impose a narrow theological agenda on secular society. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Sdchrger's gossamer grasp of reality. Now I certainly do not want to sound discouraging, but everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Sdchrger JCL". In it, I chronicle all of Sdchrger's pronouncements, from the offensive to the fickle, and conclude that Sdchrger wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that Sdchrger's secret passion is to cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills. For shame! A deep, ineradicable hatred of everything that is not lawless energizes Sdchrger to take over society's eyes, ears, mind, and spirit. But there are other strains of vicious ethnocentrism active today, and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize antisocial anarchists whose dysfunctional fervor blinds them to historical lessons.

Sdchrger maintains that either women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape or that interdenominationalism and authoritarianism are identical concepts. Sdchrger denies any other possibility. Yes, he may have some superficial charm, but I have a New Year's resolution for Sdchrger: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the malign conclusion that he is a perpetual victim of injustice. He can write anything he wants about how things would be different were we to give into his demands and let him steal the fruits of other people's labor, but I would be grateful if he would take a little time from his rigorous schedule to get the facts out in the hope that somebody else will do something to solve the problem. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens. Sdchrger's maneuvers manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: usher in the beginning of a pharisaical new era of paternalism. Phase two: pilfer the national treasure.

I never cease to be amazed at the way that two wrongs don't make a right. That conclusion is not based on some sort of alcoholism-oriented philosophy or on Sdchrger-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to comment on Sdchrger's expostulations. We must institute change. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like Sdchrger turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

Sdchrger and I disagree about our civic duties. I believe that we must do our utmost to build a sane and healthy society free of his destructive influences as expeditiously as possible. Sdchrger, on the other hand, believes that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. Can you really blame me for suggesting that permitting the most parasitic tricksters you'll ever see to sugarcoat the past and dispense false optimism for the future is tantamount to suicide? He argues that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: We mustn't let him support international crime while purporting to oppose it. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. Sdchrger twists every argument into some sort of "struggle" between two parties. Sdchrger unvaryingly constitutes the underdog party, which is what he claims gives him the right to prime the pump of antiheroism. In closing this letter, let me point out that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that unlike Sdchrger JCL's traducements, my own circulars are not vague and undefined.

11. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    There's no way in hell YOU can spell "circumlocution" correctly :no: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    I know yer old, but havent ya heard of "Word"?

13. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    :icon_eek: :no: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

14. sdchrger

Ratings:
    +820

Leo was right you are a doosh.

15. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    "apodictic reasoning"?? :icon_eek: :icon_rofl:

16. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209

Which just means I get some *****. Unike you.

17. sdchrger

Ratings:
    +820

:icon_eek:

18. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172

:icon_eek: :lol:

19. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Man this is messed up.

If peeps disagree just tell them to fuc-off until there is something which can be agreed upon...like pron.

20. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Tony is back! :tup:

When did this happen? :icon_shrug:

21. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    :icon_shrug:

22. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    When my attorney mentioned a word I had not heard "tortious" conviction, I went home and did my homework to grasp what this all meant.

It open the doors for "punitive damages" which basically punishes the wrong-doer with **** like mental anguish, pain and suffering and anything else the attorney can dish out. Dude - I got mass wood. This lawsuit is against a hardcore Raiders fan (my sister-in-law or Linda's sister). I am loving it but it is time consuming keeping the cattle herded. It involves 4 sisters, Linda included and the deck is stacked three sisters against one sister (and she is a biitch kunt). The one sister committed WILL Fraud and TRUST fraud and we are nailing her asss to the wall literally.

We threatened to do maximum legal damage if they did not comply immediately (sell the property). Dude, the bomb has just been dropped. As a matter of fact, multiple legal bombs have been dropped in the last 10 days.

I was in contact with Washington DC regarding fraud being committed in Riverside County by my sister-in-law (who herself assured to family everything was legal and it was later discovered that is was not) and the FEDS were the funding agency (H.U.D.) for the County. That got some mother fuggin' attentions. Within 72 hours of my initial phone call, I had my sister-in-law promising to pay back the government $2 grand a month until a debt of $25k was paid off. She defaulted and now the government is going for the jugular with interest and damages. I just saw the filings done a week ago against her.

Two days before last Christmas we gave the one sister an ultimatum to avoid all this **** and sell the property and split it following the laws of intestate succession (basically someone dies with no Will in existance) or we will see you in court.

The one sister in deep **** could have sold as requested and cancelled her illegal contract with the government and went about her business but she fuc-ked up and got greedy and did not think we would nail her asss. Too bad because now she is facing possible jail time for Grand Larceny etc etc etc.

This chick is pure evil.

She went skiing a week before mom died and she was one of the Executors...At the wake I told her if she pulled a stunt like that when dad died, "we would have words" and she threw me off her property in hysterics and a rant of vulgar language. Yeah - paybacks are a biitch and I am loving this one to death. She hates me and I love it and we are not even done yet. I am savoring the payback and relishing watching her to be made homeless and soon to be penniless. She fuc-ked with the wrong family members.

23. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    [​IMG]

24. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Alright man, I don't even know how to respond to that. She's a Raiders fan, so I guess its not that surprising. You get her Tony. Get her good! :tup:

25. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    It has been a huge pile of **** which is now getting sorted out.

I have been waiting for this day since March 4th 2004 or 3 years since mom died because I made a promise I would make it right when the time came. The sooner I get this **** resolved, the better.

I did not want to see Linda rip her sister a new assshole but in this case this chick has it coming.

27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    [​IMG]

28. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    He kinda comes and goes, still postin the same ol drivel :icon_eek: :yes: :icon_rofl: :icon_tease:

29. sdchrger

Ratings:
    +820
    God bless America!

Is this a post to illicit mass suicide?

Dude your personal life is more frugged up than you Chargers life. :icon_eek:

30. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    :icon_eek: :yes: