1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cam Cameron to the Rams?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Nov 11, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/13139207.htm

2. daniel5678

daniel5678 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I was impressed

I was impressed with Cam Cameron during his interview on Chargers.com last week. He seems level-headed, which I'm not sure Martz always is. He certainly is creative and ingenious with his offense. I think Shanahan is the best in the business (anyone who can get Jake Plummer to look like an Pro Bowler is a genius), and I think Cameron may be in his league. Shanahan had the benefit of having a brilliant line coach in Alex Gibbs while IMO Cameron has been held back by his line coaching this year.

Nonetheless, I do have certain reservations with his coaching resume. His lack of success at Indiana isn't a plus. There could have been a million reasons why but I am a believer that "good coaches win wherever they go." He may yet be a good head coach in this league and if Marty left, Cameron should get first consideration for the job.