1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cam Cameron to the Rams?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Nov 11, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Moving on.... Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +1,466
    http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/13139207.htm

2. daniel5678

daniel5678 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I was impressed

I was impressed with Cam Cameron during his interview on Chargers.com last week. He seems level-headed, which I'm not sure Martz always is. He certainly is creative and ingenious with his offense. I think Shanahan is the best in the business (anyone who can get Jake Plummer to look like an Pro Bowler is a genius), and I think Cameron may be in his league. Shanahan had the benefit of having a brilliant line coach in Alex Gibbs while IMO Cameron has been held back by his line coaching this year.

Nonetheless, I do have certain reservations with his coaching resume. His lack of success at Indiana isn't a plus. There could have been a million reasons why but I am a believer that "good coaches win wherever they go." He may yet be a good head coach in this league and if Marty left, Cameron should get first consideration for the job.