1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone get a clip of the game at the end

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buttmunch, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Please tell me someone else saw the look on LT's face as he quickly looked away when Norv came over yapping all cheerfully as if we just routed the Colts? LT looked like Norv may as well have crapped in his shoes this morning.

For me, that pretty much sums up this season. You can't tell me, some players on this team aren't tired of our ineptitude at the coaching position.

2. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    I must have missed that... I'd be interested to check out what you are talking about...

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    That's the problem with this team they think they are gawds by beating up a depleted roster even though they got owned in 2/3 phases of the game and they will lay an egg next week because they think they are amazing.

4. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    Isn't that just the oposite of what LT was doing if he looked at Norv crooked for celebrating? :icon_shrug:

5. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
  6. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    i saw it an' thought the exact same thing (norvrible felt the look too i think). i am disapointed in lt's character. i really thought he was more of a leader when things get tough, i.e. not whine'n all the time...imagine his piss'n an' moan'in in private.
    and i'd like to create the "chunky soup" turn to poop curse. members: donovan and now lt.

7. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Why is it that you see things 'similar' to the rest of us, but seem to take a "hatred" angle each and every time...

How long have you been a fan MTL...? I'm calling you out...This is pure 100% Charger football (football roller coaster 101).

TBF

8. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    i saw the exact same thing. i don't think it's a classless act on LT's part. i think it's more of him saying, "are you f*cking kidding me coach? what the f*ck is there to smile and grin about?"

yeah, some people will say a win's a win. but seriously...this season isn't about winning a game. i would've loved to see improvement on the part of our offense. yes our defense & special team is carrying our team, but i've never heard of a team win the superbowl purely on defense & special teams. (yes, while the ravens did win, they're defense was on a level of their own....and there's no way in hell cottrell is going to get us there)

we got really, really lucky this week. THANK YOU DARREN SPROLES!

9. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    not so much classless as un-leader like. obviously norvrible wasn't brought in to lead 'cause aj was high an' thought the team had enough veteren leadership alla lt and others...so when he acts like a good high school varsity running back in a small town on a lose'in team (pander'in to the local paper blame'in coach an' others) it doesn't do anyone any good.

10. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Did you see the postgame comments?

LT said the offense did not have a part in winning the game.

11. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    When LT starts naming names in the blame game then I'll crown him King Whiner. At this point I think he has every right to sulk a little bit. AJ promised him his career would not be in vain. And right now it's really lookin' like AJ will have to eat his words. Mutherfukkers better figure this offensive shiit out fast.

I'm still amazed that Norv has no plays that he can link together in a rhythm passing game. :icon_shrug:

12. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Hay nickel I heard you were refereeing the game is it true??

13. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Maybe it is and maybe it ain't. :yes::icon_shrug::no::icon_shrug:

14. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    yeah i hear ya but leaders don't sulk in public or make it look as though they are absolved of any responsibility for the situation.
    and yeah the offense is poo poo like my kid's diaper and your avateetee.
    yeah wtf, norv? how 'bout the quick pass to nanee or gates or chambers or whoever on first down, get 3 or 4, then pound the rock to lt? or two quick passes then lt on 3rd an' short? or somth'in, jesus christ don't tell us your sett'in stuff up for the playoffs, please just f'n get us there at this point...
    i gotta say the commander (wife) had faith though. she called it this morn'in say'in they were gonna find a way to win.

15. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I knew we were gonna lose when the score was 23-0. Everyone was telling me I was crazy. But I said they'd find a way to lose. And they did... just... the Colts didn't wanna comply with the plan. So it goes... so it goes.

Uncle Vito got to the refs just in time for Vinatieri's kick..
    [​IMG]

16. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Exactly. Norv should have pulled a Belly-chick and gotten the heck out of there without saying a word. Dumbshiat just doesn't get it.

17. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    I felt the exact same way. Coming out at halftime I could just tell that Norv had somehow managed to kill whatever momentum we had during halftime and that Cottrell would revert to this timid ways and let Peyton score a bunch. What do you want LT to say when somebody asks about the offense? It sucked last night.

18. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    Maybe I'm a little crazy here, but I think all the residual negativity from the fans is taking it's toll. If you're a beleiver in such things, then you can see where I'm going with this.

19. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    If LT should be mad at anyone it should be PRs.

They are stuffing the box with like 9 guys which left more than a few receivers with almost NO coverage. In fact they were open for MILES. Rivers instead threw it to NO one, fumbled it, got a stupid penalty etc.

The only thing on offense that was the problem is that we relied on Rivers too much. He couldn't even make short completion passes. We should of just ran LT LT LT. We gave Rivers a shot and it is obvious he isn't ready to be our leader. LT isn't either because he is way too quiet.

Our team has an authority problem. Marty left and they THINK they can take over and boss our coach like a substitue teacher. So far it hasn't worked our Players need to Man up and LISTEN to our coaching staff. Norv needs to earn the players respect. He needs to be a Hard A** because that is all this young team can understand. Our Veterans need to Dig in and tell the players how it is.

That is the problem it is with coaching. However it is also with the players. This is why we can't win big games they are immature and rely only on the coach and not themselves for leadership. This is why we will get beat and will continue to not go far No matter how our coaches is.

This is a problem with having a team only through the draft.

20. VikingBolt

VikingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +477
    So has anyone found a clip? I missed seeing this as I got a phone call as the game was ending.

21. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Lt is as responsible as anyone on the offense for the ****** play, he's missed blocking assignments and hasn't run with any authority at all this year. His sulking on the sideline and then smoozing the press is getting old. :bolt: