1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cant wait for the jets /pats audioto be"EXPOSED"

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Sep 16, 2007.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2006
    I know its not over this cheating scamming spying conspiracy goes way deeper then what it appears.it will be uncovered the whole thing will be blown open and explode right in bellicheat and the pats faces .The commisioner goodell will have to re-evaluste and change his decision suspend the cheating fool he will get caught its karma.i just have a gut feeling its not over and i believe chris collinsworth and bob costas have the same feelings .I do hope they get to the bottom of this soon the pats will always be tainted from now on in my eyes .theyll deserve what they get one thing about lies is normally you have to lie to keep that lie from being exposed inturn lie again and it just keeps snowballing till it crashes and breaks apart ,ban the cheater for at least the season
  2. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Aug 16, 2006
    Yeah. I wouldn't bank on that.

The NFL wants this whole thing to go away.