1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal's gameday Photo's

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDRaiderH8er, Oct 4, 2010.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
  2. LightEmUp

LightEmUp Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +11
    Love the photo on the porta potty. LoL!

Looks like a good time before the game! Shot, Shot, Shot, Shot, Shot, Shots!!

3. Aussiebolt21

Aussiebolt21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks RHater, always look forward to your photo's

4. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    your quite welcome

5. Eat My Boltage

Eat My Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43
    like the grill!!! thanks for the photos.

6. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Any photos of Gates' helmet catch while looking downfield. Usualy a no-no but gates proved it can be done. Or the one he caugt on his thigh and managed to get 2 hands on as he was falling?? Not sure if that was gates this game or if im jus thinkin of all the spectatular Gates off his body/crazy circus cathes hes had lately could have been the SEATT game. Also was it gates or tolbert that caught that PR pass off their behind? THinkin it was Tolbert since it made me think maybe that is how PR should have been passing to LT on his backside vs in front of him/ right in his face.

Charger.com really has gone down in # of photos per game the last few years. :/ Also wish I had a good source for HiRes photos of Charger games.

7. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    No I pretty much put my camera away during the game, as I want to watch also. So its rare that I do have any game shots, plus with my seats up in View 22 everything would be an overhead shot. Now if someone could hook me up with a game pass and let me down on the field, I would have some great shots.

8. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +90
  9. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Not to TJ, great photos indeed but what the fuzzy on the lack of photos of games?? I see the cameras all across the field.. MNF jus added 32 more cameras that are stop motion and take 4 pics at once and merge them for one super hi res image, so wtf where can I get my photo fix when im lookin for that ONE play?? NFL.com not so much and Charger.com 25 pics a game avg...

10. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    thanks rdraterht8er, Always great to see yours and other pics of the fun on game day.

11. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    and you are quite welcome. Just trying to bring a little bit of the game to those who could not make it.