1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Carefull what you wish for?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mikeee, Nov 25, 2006.

1. mikeee

mikeee BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Can't say I blame marty for not playing Antoinio Cromartie on kick off returns.Lets take closer look(Derren sproles out in preseason,ouch that one hurt.Now our once kept best secret out.none other than Michael Turner).Think its just by chance he pulled a hammy? Think again. I personally don't think it's worth the risk. I mean a prospective pro bowler? Maybe its too early to say it just yet . Can you you imagine Denvers Champ
    Bailey returning kickoffs? I guess when your in the mist of a super bowl team, you have to do what you have to do. See how it plays out. Till then GO CHARGERS.:tup:

2. mikeee

mikeee BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    :icon_mrgreen:

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    hopefully now that Cromartie has proven himself to Marty, he should be returning kicks

4. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    many superstar rb's and db's alike have returned kicks at the height of thier stardom. its not a bad omen cromartie would be a great return man.

5. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I would rather see gordon returning. Cromartie is too valuable. We only have the three good d-backs. No way do we want to loose one this far into the season through injury on returning.

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Let's just put dresses on our stars while we're at it. When did fans start acting like returning kicks was such an impossible feat? You can return kicks and stay healthy. Just because Turner injured his hammy in practice doesn't me he should not be returning kicks. Cro will be fine.

7. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Steve Smith returns punts.

8. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    I Just Wish For 9 More San Diego Chargers Wins In A Row Starting Tommorow At 1pm Pacific And 4 Pm Eastern Time I Bleed Blue And Gold

9. mikeee

mikeee BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    i'm feelin ya!

• Like Like x 1