1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cason Finishes Strong

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Some news news out of Chargers Park. Post your comments.

2. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    that will be real nice if he comes through. But damm we have to many CB's!:lol:

3. henryqjr2001

henryqjr2001 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Remember Bolt fans we have a BIG PLAY D! We will take every TO to the house!!!:bolt:

4. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Man, can this offseason get any loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    you aint kidding, I'm going insane over here!!!

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I don't think that's due to the offseason, Ant ..... :lol: :icon_tease:

7. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Get back on those med, dood! I'm going to have to live like a cloistered monk until the season starts to give my liver some head room if the season goes like we think.

8. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Shoot - I always figured practice makes perfect and besides, I'm still in training! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    From a N.E. site;

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2008/07/nfl-hardware-predictions.html

Defensive Rookie of the Year- Antoine Cason

Cason was our number one cornerback in the 2008 draft and the Chargers got an absolute steal. With quarterbacks shying away from Cromartie, we expect Cason to get tons of balls thrown his way, and he'll know just what to do with them. :yes:

10. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Cason seems like a very smart person. And he's got good talent. He could be a huge snag of improvement. I think Hester will be as well. Hesters mind set and physical talent should help big time as well.

I'm kind of seeing what A.j. is looking for in a player. A guy that goes the extra mile to be a good player. There are players that will play for money and then there are players that go the extra mile.

11. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Hear, hear. His quote in that article is both thoughtful and humble. Hope it came from his lips and not a publicist. :bolt:

12. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49

hey if you take a break from alcohol, does that help your liver repair? i heard those spots are permanent.. ps be safe everyone

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

happy indepence day :flag:

13. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Great find SD. Nice to see the enemy giving us props. With all the attention Hester is getting, we tend to forget we drafted a solid corner and character guy in Cason. I too, think he's going to be impressive. I've read nothing but great things about this guy. He's going to fit in our defensive backfield like a glove.