1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Castillo: Headed Home

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Nov 3, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

By Luis Castillo

The NFL season is just 16 games long, and every game is equally important. Still, some games are a little more special than others. That's the case for me this weekend. I grew up in Garfield, New Jersey about five minutes from the Giants Stadium where the Jets play. I'm going to have about 200 people there supporting me this weekend and cheering my name. I'm sure there will be a ton of Dominican flags waving in the stands as well. It's one of those games where you don't need much to get pumped up for because there are so many little things about it. I'm going to be going crazy all week. I can't wait to get there.

My mom got to come to our game in Philadelphia a couple weeks ago and she'll be there this week, too. It's great that we're playing some East Coast games so that she can attend without having to travel across country. It's always special to have her in the stands. She's my biggest fan, and I'm hers as well. The things she's done her whole life are incredible. She came from a little village in the Dominican Republic with no running water or electricity. Now she has a multi-million dollar company. She's definitely the greatest.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2401" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>