1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Castillo: I can't wait for Sunday

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Sep 10, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

When Coach Schottenheimer started our first meeting earlier this week, he stood up and sighed and said, "Finally!" I don't think anyone could have said it any better. Sunday is what it's all about. I can't wait for it to get here.

It's great to finally have training camp behind us and move on to a very important game. It's huge for us in terms of accomplishing our goals. Looking back six months ago before the draft, I had no idea what city I'd end up in or what team I'd be playing for. Even going back five weeks to the start of training camp and looking at a schedule that had us at work from 6 a.m. to 10 at night, it seemed like the Cowboys were so far away. I'm starting to feel the adrenaline a little bit, and like everyone in San Diego, I just can't wait for Sunday's kickoff.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2299" taget="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>