1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Castillo: What a week!

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Oct 6, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

By Luis Castillo

Your Take What an exciting week! We just beat the defending World Champs and ended their long winning streak. Now we're getting ready to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday Night Football in front of a stadium packed with ridiculously loud Charger fans while wearing our powder blue jerseys. Unbelievable!

I'm so proud of what our team has accomplished the last couple of weeks. We've put it in perspective, but we also took the time last Sunday to enjoy it. I watched New England do what they have three out of the last four years, and I have so much respect for their franchise. It was special to go back to the Northeast and play in front of a bunch of my friends. There were about four Dominican flags in the stands that people were waving for me. I could see them during the game. As soon as the game was over, I went and jumped in the stands and celebrated with our fans. Seeing the blue jerseys waving those flags really made me feel at home.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2350" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>