1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Charger Autographs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sdcfan18, Aug 23, 2009.

1. sdcfan18

sdcfan18 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    First off, I hope this is in the right section. If not, feel free to move it.

Seeing as I live in Canada, it is almost impossible to get Charger autographs anywhere but eBay. Honestly, the number of fakes scare me, so I'm trying to stay away from there.

We've just bought a house with a basement with great potential, but needs work. I'm trying to get the Man Cave ready for next season and would like to have a Charger theme (If we get off to a good start this season, I might have to bust my @$$ in preparation for the Super Bowl party!). We've agreed that it's the only room in the house I can decorate, but boy what a room it will be! I'm looking for autographs on 4-5 jerseys , a few helmets, and footballs. There are also plans for blue/yellow paint, a pool table with navy felt, and a Chargers billiard light. (Pause for excitement :abq2:)

I already have a few items (Gates, Cro, Castillo) but want something from the Big Boys (LT, Merriman, PR).

This has led me to mail order with certain stores. I know American Icon Autographs has Chargers in quite often to do private and public signings. I've sent some stuff (jerseys and a football) to be signed as players come in throughout the season. Are there any other spots that deal with the Chargers regularly?

Thanks in advance, it's very difficult to judge these things from 3500km (2200 miles for you guys I guess, lol) so I thought I would get some feedback from the people that bleed Chargers blue as much as I do!

• Like Like x 1
  2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    you might want to try EBay. And anything without a COA, you are more or less gambling on the authenticity of the Autograph.

And welcome to the board