1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charger Fan defined

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Daniel Wheatley, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455
    So its a Raider fan case? Stabbed a bum in their stadium parking lot on "Accident"?

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    A student asked my law professor in his first day of class "I beg your pardon" and the professor (judge advocate general at Camp Pendleton) responded sternly "I do not give out pardons" and went on with his lecture. :yes:

3. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: I do not think that my gut can handle anymore but this time my monitor is not pissed of at me for not having to not clean it off.:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

4. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455
    Honestly it's too easy. Being a Raider fan opens up so many avenues to humiliation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    When the revolving doors keep opening all there is, is the humiliation and I love it with every second.

:bolt: GO BOLTS:bolt:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,594
    i would've been put on death row for laughing in hte middle of that

7. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    I know whats in Chino your home..........................

Chino State Prison Department Of Correcitions [​IMG]

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,594
    You know
    Sometimes I think I hate the Raiders and their fans too much
    Sometimes I think I should remind myself its a game, that its nothing to get so worked up about.
    Then some ******* does something like this:

http://www.s126620335.onlinehome.us/tinc?key=ugU0KbvV&start=-1&reverse=1
    Posts 422 & 423

422: Wheatley simply repeats what I wrote earlier on

This is directed towards Raider Greg, he %26 the rest of it may do with it as you please:

"Raider fans calling Charger fans 'lowly'
    Is that not the putz calling the kettle black of what?
    You are a fool for using your real name because it shows a lack of intelligence to create a name to use on a message board which is sort of the standard operating procedure.
    Has the B!tch (that's you) told your man (tht's RaiderGreg) that I've called both of you out?"
    courtesy of PostAnteaterCharger

and 423 is apparently me on a board that banned me years ago

PostAnteaterCharger (courduroyboy@noring.net)
    Date: Fri 08 Sep 2006 07:19:25 PM EDT
    Subject: Retraction of my previous post (masquerading as Daniel Wheatley)

After having some time to think about my previous post, which I started by using the name of Daniel Wheatley, I would like to issue a retraction.

First of all, I am sorry that I criticized Daniel for using his real name when he posts. I realize now that my cowering behind a cloak of anonymity is nothing to be proud of. I hope it doesn't paint Charger fans in a cowardly light.

Secondly, I am embarrassed by my incorrect usage of the expression "The Pot calling the Kettle black" (I don't know where I got "Putz"....what does a Putz have to do with a Kettle?.....just forget I ever said that....it's embarrassing!)

Thirdly, I would like to also apologize to Raider Greg. You are a great spokeman for a rightfully proud "NATION", followers of one of the winningest teams in the history of football. You really hit the nail on the head when you point out that "The Raiders have the rings, and the Chargers just ain't got no Bling!" It's just that we want it SO badly. It would go so well with our corduroy shorts.

Finally I would like to thank my English teacher, and my therapist for helping me put together this retraction. I feel better now.

9. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,594
    Wheatley,
    Now I'm pissed off!
    Your such a rotten piece of chicken **** you can't talk on this board, you go to a place I'm banned and get one of your wanna be gangbanger friends to imitate me. If your going to imitate me, do a ****ing better job of it and don't make me act like a *****! Your lack of intellect obviously can't tell play on words from actual expressions, I never criticized you for using your real name ya lying bastard and above all else I wouldn't apologize to the Raider Nation Podcast for speaking the truth and speaking my opinon.

10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,610
    Navel Lint > Used Tampon > that white crust that forms on dried dog **** > AIDS > Raiderfans

11. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Raiders' fans suck ..... each other ....

12. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    You forgot just a few and they are:

Toe jam>used Maxi pads>the slime on some just laid dog s***>Black death>then the Cell Block Raiderfans

13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    :bolt: Daniel Wheatley - Blow me. :bolt:

:foley53: :foley53: :foley53: :foley53: :foley53: :foley53:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.