1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

charger fans i need your help please

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Dec 14, 2006.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    whats going on my charger family out on the west coast i was wondering if anyone has heard of this christmas gift that was put up for bid in e-bay now i saw one for the bolts/cardinals game go for like 1200 bucks .has anyone heard of this.i won it and then went to pay and it wouldnt let me then,it said the guy wasny a registered user someone else i know did it for another team and the same thing happened not a registered user but she e-mailed the person and he said he would fax the itinerary to her for the new years game?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=330059417137&rd=1&rd=1

2. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Never heard of anything with that charity on it out here.

I googled Olney Springs Youth Foundation and didnt find anything. Olney Springs is located in Colorado.

I checked the superpages for charities and youth organizations for Olney Springs, CO. Didnt find anything by that name.

Sorry I couldnt help you out.:icon_shrug:

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    On Ebay, you can get Full season tickets for next year on the 30 Yd line for $3000

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I haven't heard of that. I know Quinten Jammer was doing something simliar this season for the Kansas City game for his charity. I know he sold his "Ultimate Fan Package" though Stub Hub. I believe it was $1200 per ticket and you had to buy either 2 or 4 tickets (can't remember which).

I would try contacting the seller though eBay and see if you can find out more.

5. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    First of all reading this listing closely it appears as though the "Gameday Experience" is for next season... :icon_shrug:

And if you look at the sellers feedback he only has five comments from past buyers. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as they are all positive, but I wouldn't send more than about $20 to someone with feedback score less than 100. And the fact that the seller is no longer registered kinda raises yet another red flag. So I don't mean to be a downer, but I'm not sold on how legit this listing us.

6. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    i hear ya im not donating my money to some well probably bronco fan out in colorado i thought it was cool im just sorry tyhat he got a bunch of people already and glad he didnt get me yeah i saw that jammer thing for his charity it looked cool i guess ill be goin on the chargers cruise instead peace see you all sunday at our house

7. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    http://www.whitneyhouse.com/Ultimate-sports-tour-football,i330062405132,c64482.html

I found this link that has a phone number.

Hope this helps.

I called the guy and he says his E-Bay account was suspended due to excesive traffic and not following E-Bay protocol. His account will be back up in a couple of days. He will also e-mail the info you require in a couple of days. :tup: All of his ticket packages sold out in about 12 hours.