1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

charger fans i need your help please

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Dec 14, 2006.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    whats going on my charger family out on the west coast i was wondering if anyone has heard of this christmas gift that was put up for bid in e-bay now i saw one for the bolts/cardinals game go for like 1200 bucks .has anyone heard of this.i won it and then went to pay and it wouldnt let me then,it said the guy wasny a registered user someone else i know did it for another team and the same thing happened not a registered user but she e-mailed the person and he said he would fax the itinerary to her for the new years game?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=330059417137&rd=1&rd=1

2. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Never heard of anything with that charity on it out here.

I googled Olney Springs Youth Foundation and didnt find anything. Olney Springs is located in Colorado.

I checked the superpages for charities and youth organizations for Olney Springs, CO. Didnt find anything by that name.

Sorry I couldnt help you out.:icon_shrug:

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    On Ebay, you can get Full season tickets for next year on the 30 Yd line for $3000

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I haven't heard of that. I know Quinten Jammer was doing something simliar this season for the Kansas City game for his charity. I know he sold his "Ultimate Fan Package" though Stub Hub. I believe it was $1200 per ticket and you had to buy either 2 or 4 tickets (can't remember which).

I would try contacting the seller though eBay and see if you can find out more.

5. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    First of all reading this listing closely it appears as though the "Gameday Experience" is for next season... :icon_shrug:

And if you look at the sellers feedback he only has five comments from past buyers. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as they are all positive, but I wouldn't send more than about $20 to someone with feedback score less than 100. And the fact that the seller is no longer registered kinda raises yet another red flag. So I don't mean to be a downer, but I'm not sold on how legit this listing us.

6. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    i hear ya im not donating my money to some well probably bronco fan out in colorado i thought it was cool im just sorry tyhat he got a bunch of people already and glad he didnt get me yeah i saw that jammer thing for his charity it looked cool i guess ill be goin on the chargers cruise instead peace see you all sunday at our house

7. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    http://www.whitneyhouse.com/Ultimate-sports-tour-football,i330062405132,c64482.html

I found this link that has a phone number.

Hope this helps.

I called the guy and he says his E-Bay account was suspended due to excesive traffic and not following E-Bay protocol. His account will be back up in a couple of days. He will also e-mail the info you require in a couple of days. :tup: All of his ticket packages sold out in about 12 hours.