1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Charger fans in Florida!! Where are you?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by jfyr727, Aug 9, 2009.

1. jfyr727

jfyr727 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Ok, so last year it was easy to find all you Charger fans out there since we had 2 games (Miami and Tampa) here in Florida. So I know you exist!! But this year there are no reg. season games in Florida and I'm desperately trying to find you!!:icon_huh:

So if you live in Florida (I'm in St Pete) let me know! We may be the lucky ones to invite our far and away Charger friends to Superbowl this year!!:abq1:

• Like Like x 1
  2. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +815
    I am in Melbourne FL.
    We will have a game in Florida this year! MIAMI!:icon_banana:

3. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +369
    I live in Stuart…..I attended both Charger games in Florida last season, as well as the one in Jacksonville in 2007 and Atlanta in 2004.

Of all those games, the only one we won was the last one (at Tampa) but they were all good trips & good games.

I’m really looking forward to seeing them play at Miami this year, and win there as well! :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I'm in florida and sat on the 35 yd line behind the bolts in december. I'm in Brandon.

5. doublej

doublej BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Bushnell Fl. here.