1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Charger fans who are working dads-please help-your feedback is needed!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rivers2gatesTD, Aug 13, 2012.

1. rivers2gatesTD

rivers2gatesTD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Guys,

Please help my wife finish her dissertation by taking a short 10 minute, anonymous survey on work/life balance. While I'm technically a "new member" I'm a long time visitor and life long fan. Since she's been having a difficult time getting dads to take her survey, I'm reaching out to the community for help.

To participate, please click on the following link:

https://www.psychdat....asp?SID=146774

At the conclusion of the survey there's also an opportunity to enter a drawing for one of three $50 gift certificates to a family friendly restaurant.

This has been a long road so any help would be very much appreciated. Please feel free to forward to any working dads you may know.

Thanks, and Go Chargers!

2. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    I did it, but apparently I'm not what your wife is looking for lol. Good luck with her dissertation!

3. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +367
    Same here. I guess it was because I work out of my home the majority of the time.

4. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    Is her survey solely intended for working dads, or working parents? I work all of 8 hours a week outside of the home, but my wife works 40-168 hours a week outside of the home (deployment is a bitch). If your wife is looking for data on working parents, my wife could help out.

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746