1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Charger fans who are working dads-please help-your feedback is needed!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rivers2gatesTD, Aug 13, 2012.

1. rivers2gatesTD

rivers2gatesTD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Guys,

Please help my wife finish her dissertation by taking a short 10 minute, anonymous survey on work/life balance. While I'm technically a "new member" I'm a long time visitor and life long fan. Since she's been having a difficult time getting dads to take her survey, I'm reaching out to the community for help.

To participate, please click on the following link:

https://www.psychdat....asp?SID=146774

At the conclusion of the survey there's also an opportunity to enter a drawing for one of three $50 gift certificates to a family friendly restaurant.

This has been a long road so any help would be very much appreciated. Please feel free to forward to any working dads you may know.

Thanks, and Go Chargers!

2. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    I did it, but apparently I'm not what your wife is looking for lol. Good luck with her dissertation!

3. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +406
    Same here. I guess it was because I work out of my home the majority of the time.

4. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    Is her survey solely intended for working dads, or working parents? I work all of 8 hours a week outside of the home, but my wife works 40-168 hours a week outside of the home (deployment is a bitch). If your wife is looking for data on working parents, my wife could help out.

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,787