1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charger Gear

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tboltzcali, Dec 2, 2005.

1. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Hey guys, im out here in riverside county and as you should know charger gear is hard to find. I plan to go out to san diego to get some gear and my question is this.. besides the stadium, where can i find the best selections of gear? I know north county has a couple of stores. Anyone seen stuff at burlington coat factory? any suggestions.

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Are you looking for something specific? Places like WalMart carry some Charger gear. I buy mine stuff mostly online.

3. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Not really. Just some new gear. Hey a buddy of mine makes t shirts. I bought this powder blue tee with the charger shield on the back and on the left front. Its pretty nice for 10 bucks. He also has some faider shirts with the raider logo on the front, the r in raider changed to an f and a bolt going through the dudes head for 10 bucks also. He also carries the big bolt stickers so you can put them on your car or in your room. I think they are also for 10 bucks. let me know if your interested. are you in san diego? if so, what part?

4. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Yup down here in Chula Vista. Do you have some images you could post of the T-shirts?