1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Charger History on the Big Screen - Anyone wanna go?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Sep 3, 2009.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Now if you are in the San Diego area, mark September 9th on your calendar. On the 9th of September, the Chargers will be showing the movies at UltraStar Cinemas at Hazard Center. They will be showing ‘The Legend of the Lightning Bolt; The Complete History of the San Diego Chargers’ in al the theaters. Chargers Alumni will be on hand, and there will be a red carpet event. The showings will be at 7:00 and 9:30 PM.

Anyone interested in going to the 7pm show? I'm game

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Any Charger fan will want to see this on the big screen... Go, get there early and see the red carpet ceremonies...

3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    mr. syd won't make down from work in time so I'm going and taking mi madre to the 7pm show Ant - she's been a diehard fan since the late 60's, it'll be fun seeing on film all the stuff she's told me about for years.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    i'll probably be at the 7pm show

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Of course this would wind up being the same night I'm going to see Def Leppard and Poison.

I'll just get the dvd when it's out.

:mad3:

6. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    sorry :icon_toast:

dvd for me please!!

:tup:

7. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,928
    anyone else coming?

8. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    God I'd love to, but like I said on the podcast, that's the day I fly out to VA for a year. Take lots of pics of the red carpet, be like the paparazzi! :lol:

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    You going to be in Norfolk or at Little Creek? Just asking as I live in VA.

Sent a "request" to Mrs. Buck yesterday for the DVD as my b'day present. :tup:

10. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    My ship is actually in Newport News right now for the last part of the refueling process. Then it'll be in Norfolk for a few months before it comes to it's final homeport back in San Diego. Long time away from family. :no: