1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers’ Randy McMichael: Outcome Has ‘Nothing To Do’ With Jets

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/24/chargers-randy-mcmichael-loss-has-nothing-to-do-with-jets/

Well, they agree with most of us here. Enough blame to go around. This game was very hard to swallow, I cant believe a team that played so well in the first half could be so crappy the second…

Sound’s like Randy has been reading posts here. They also seem to se the problem, so let’s stop pouting about it and get it fixed!

Four catches, 3 TDs. Cason should be benched if not fired. I could not believe how poorly he played all game long.

Ok, I feel ya big man, but the fact is the Jets made plays in the second half and the Chargers did not. You cant neglect what the Jets did to you, which was to make your team, and organization look like the stay puff marshmallow men of the AFC West.

Was it disappointing? Really? Jolly Gee wiz. FIX IT! If you see it, fix it!

Ok, Officials were bad, terrible, horrible… But THE PLAYERS DID NOT MAKE THE PLAYS! It is time to stop blaming the officials and move on. Don’t like the taste in your mouth, then go out and beat teams physically and on the scoreboard and you wont have to complain about the mean officials from your locker after a loss!

No you did not finish! No one in lightning bolts did. I hope you can all learn a lesson from this, from the front office to the guy who shovels ice into the tubs. Play hard, play mean, or go home.

2. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
  3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Yes I watched it. I also did not see the D making turnovers or scoring vs. the Broncos in the first half the way they did vs the Jets. Did I miss something?

4. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    That just makes it even worse. The Chargers offense scored only 14 points yesterday and all of them came in the 1st half. What happened to the offense, especially in the 2nd half? They got shut out in the 2nd half, and against the Broncos they had only like 150 yards of offense after having nearly 300 in the 1st half.

This offense just left their heart in the locker room at half time in both games. The Jets are just a better team than the Broncos and were able to overcome the lead we established in the 1st half

5. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Uh oh. Norv is losing the locker room. Pathetic coahing effort.