1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers 8-2 // Denver 7-3

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Nov 14, 2006.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    I can't help but feel that we are destined to win this sunday night. The Donks are a opportunistic team and for the most part so far we have played pretty good mistake free football. We are 2nd in take away/give away & Denver is 8th. They seem to rely more on the take away then we do. We have almost double points for and they definitely take the opponents points by 7 points a game. They have yet to meet a team with our scoring ability and our all around team. Sure they played Indy but I don't think their defense comes close to ours.
    What I am hoping for is that Denver plays this game thinking....it's in Denver and we never win there. I hope they think that no matter what happens it will go there way in the end. Our players after last week know that they can never count themselves out. In the past they my have thought that, but now they "know" it. That can be a very powerful thing that can only benefit them. The Bolts seem to have overcome a couple of obstacles that they could never get over in the past and I truely believe that Sunday night they will have another notch in the old belt of theirs!!!:yes:

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Rivers will deliver what all Chargers fans want and that is to kick the **** out of the Broncos in Denver.

It is coming to a big screen nearest you. :bolt:

3. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56

Preach it brutha preach it!!!

4. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +464
    I think some keys to the game will be to withstand the first quarter.

Lets not make any big mistakes with turnovers and keep it close.

The donks will be fired up and ready to play at home. If we keep it close, they will run out of gas and we could be dominating them by the 4th quarter !!!:bolt: :icon_banana: :icon_toast: :tup:

5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The no huddle offense needs to be used to gas the defense early on so the 4th quarter running game dominates.

We will win this biitch.

6. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    What I am hoping for is that the Donks have had some close games lately and struggled a bit. I hope they have the smallest of seeds minimum planted in their tiny little brains!:icon_mrgreen: I would love to see them lost out there thinking the player next to them isn't doing his job. Or better yet, I would like to see them come out like we did against Cincy!

7. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I want to see Shanahan lose it in the post game press conference

8. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    I could live with that record and go ahead in our rightful position as leaders of the AFC West:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,885
    PHILIP RIVERS AKBAH!

10. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    By all rights, we should have won that game in Denver last year.

I think Rivers, plus the emergence of some other players, puts us over the hump this year.
    :yes: :tup:

11. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Barring any 'weird' stuff, I say we win by at least 13. Marty realizes that we can score points and you win when you score a lot of points. Look for us to go for the juggler on offense.

Denver just won't be able to match up. Plummer will be playing like....well, a plumber.

12. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,468
    Times they are a changin. Rivers is the man now, not Brees. This game is in the bag!!!

13. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,468
    We should beat Oakland/Buffalo/and Arizona fo sho.
    We should beat KC at home, and Denver at home.

I see us losing two more, one is Seattle and maybe this game or next against the Donkys.