1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Announce Ticket Prices for '10

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerJeff, Jan 28, 2010.

1. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    Chargers Ticket Prices

The Chargers announced today that ticket prices will remain the same for next year.

2. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Chargers Ticket Prices

...thankfully! I hate to think that they would raise them after the embarrasement of the way the season ended.

Actually I do believe they will have a fair amount of bandwagon jumpers and long termers that are just fed up with shelling out the dough, especially in this economy, so they are keeping the prices the same in order to lessen that impact.

Also....if/when they get a stadium deal...in diego or not, watch the prices skyrocket and the dreaded PSL's to come into play.

3. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Chargers Ticket Prices

I wouldn't expect the prices to skyrocket at least not for the normal fans. It'd probably increase a bit though.

It's not like the team has a huge waiting list so I don't see PSL's coming either.

4. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Chargers Ticket Prices

im gunna try to get to another game next year, hopefully it'll have a happier outcome.

5. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    The San Diego Chargers announced today that ticket prices for 2010 will remain the same for the third-consecutive season.

Season ticket prices range from $48 to $90 per game. All single-game tickets, if available, will range from $54 to $98. Season ticket holders receive a savings of up to $110 over single-game purchases.
    Chargers fans once again will be treated to an exciting schedule of home games. The home schedule includes matchups against quarterback Tom Brady and the New England Patriots; wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals, as well as another hard-fought battle against rushing champion Chris Johnson and the Tennessee Titans. The Chargers also will take on the San Francisco 49ers and the Jacksonville Jaguars, both in the playoff hunt late in the ’09 season, as well as AFC West rivals Denver, Kansas City and Oakland.
    The Chargers, winners of four consecutive AFC West titles and five in the last six years, continue to provide one of the most exciting and successful teams in the NFL. Seventy wins over the past six years ranks fourth in the NFL, and that strong showing on the field has led to 48 consecutive regular-season and postseason home sellouts.
    Season tickets are available now by calling 877-CHARGERS, going to www.chargers.com or stopping by the Chargers’ ticket office at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium

6. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    They have doubled in price over the last 9 years, they better stay put for a while. In 01 when I 1st got my season tickets, they were $490 and parking was $7. Now my same seats are $900 and parking is $25

7. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Season ticket holder are also required to buy pre-season tickets at full price. So we are really paying more than most because most people don't go to the pre-season games.

8. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Man...I had forgotten how cheap those tickets were back then. I've had my season tickets since 2000.

I take the trolley in from Hazard center for $5 round trip. Saves me on the hassle of parking.