1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers are awestome!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Tripletspop, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Tripletspop

Tripletspop BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I watched my first Chargers game today and was very impressed!! I am definitely going to the next home game. Has anyone ever bought tickets on StubHub? I see they have some cheaper Upper View tickets available. Go bolts!

2. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    there is plenty of room on this bandwagon so jump on. btw go buy up all the raider/charger tix

• Like Like x 1
  3. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    ive used stub hub when i go to games on the east coast but usually i get field seats go for it welcome to the family if you stay on this roller coaster ride i bleed blue and gold go chargers

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    Congrats on your first charger game

5. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +87
    Tripletspop, you can hit some great deals on stub hub, I have used them 3 times and have been very pleased with the price and seats, the good thing about them is you can click right on the section you want to sit and they list the tickets for sale. I was just at the Browns game and got a single ticket on lower field, 48 yard line, row 13 for $100 which I thought was a great deal. Good luck and enjoy your next game :icon_toast:

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I used Stub Hub for the Browns game...worked fine.

• Like Like x 1